Night shift

marah_rn

Hi girls. I hope everybody is keeping well. I need some input in this. I am working night shift this coming weekend 9pm to 9am. How should i take my shakes? Do you reckon i do it at the sAme time? I am dreading the evening being awake all night. I might get tempted and eat a bar or something. I am doing 3 night shifts (saturday sunday and monday).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm i would adjust it so you can have the shakes whilst ure awake. Wat time do u normally have ure shakes?

I think goose is right, you need to have them at least one during the night. What time would you usually have them? And what times would you expect to sleep the day before your first night shift and in the days between your night shift. My husband works night shift and while he's working he normally eats 7.30am, then off to bed, breakfast(!) about 5.00pm and then food again about 2.00am.

BM

I agree with the girls, try and spread them out over your nigh shift and make sure you have plenty of water and hot drinks to help get you through.

Good luck x

Thanks. I have my shake at 11 am 3pm and 7pm. Maybe i need it 12nn 6pm and 12mn. I think that's too long tho. I son't sleep well in the morning. I go to bed around 12nn and then wake up around 4-5 or less. My average sleep during the day when i am on nights is 3-4 hours only. I will be so tired. Not looking forward to it at all. I was bad yesterday and today craving for food. But, i kept myself focus eventhough i was at the edge of putting food in my mouth. Another successful day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Marah, hang on n there, your next weigh in will make it all worth it xx

You're still in the early days Marah so you will still find it tough. If you can hang in there 100% it will get easier. Get through this long weekend of nightshifts on 100% TFR and the world's your oyster, you can conquer anything! Best wishes.

BM

You're still in the early days Marah so you will still find it tough. If you can hang in there 100% it will get easier. Get through this long weekend of nightshifts on 100% TFR and the world's your oyster, you can conquer anything! Best wishes.

BM

thanks BM. you're a star!

Back