Night shifts and renewal of propoints...

Valentine_N

Secret Agent
Odd question... When working nights... should I reset my points at midnight as usual or should I have my working time as my day if you know what I mean??

xx

Odd question... When working nights... should I reset my points at midnight as usual or should I have my working time as my day if you know what I mean??

xx

I always found this a really tricky one when I worked Nights as I only did two a week. I just used to eat my Breakfast normally when I got home from Work and have my Dinner before I went to work and whatever I would of had in the daytime for lunch I took to work as I was sleeping and therefore couldn't eat it! I used to still track it as Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as I didn't want to mess up my tracker for the other 5 days! X

I start my pp from when I get up albeit it might be 5pm. I just do it as normal start at breakfast end at bedtime :)

Thanks :) I tend to have higledy pigldey days when I am on nights where I eat dinner at the normal time and it is my first meal and breakfast is my dinner... with some toast in the middle ... Maybe I will need a rethink when I go on nights next weekend... x

Thanks :) I tend to have higledy pigldey days when I am on nights where I eat dinner at the normal time and it is my first meal and breakfast is my dinner... with some toast in the middle ... Maybe I will need a rethink when I go on nights next weekend... x

At least you have a little time to give it some thought. X

Back