night shifts :/

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by samieds, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. samieds

samieds Member

Start Weight:
    17st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.57%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    hi all ive just started night shifts and im getting confused when i sart and end my day when propointing especially on my days off

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mammacass24

Mammacass24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(12.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatcher ProPoints
    I always start a new day at midnight, so I eat my main meal before going to work, then usually a cup a soup at break and fruit and cereal for the morning. Works for me :)

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    hiya :) i started a thread last week about the same thing. I struggled because i find it really hard to sleep through the day, so was only having 4 hours. This meant my pp had to last 20 hours! :-( i asked my leader about night shift working yesterday....she said u can starty your days pp whenever you like eg...usually i go from 7am when i get up, until i go to bed. But now when im on nights im going to start them 4pm until 4pm. still the same principal. Its a pain in the backside but should work out the same in the end. I only lost 1lb this week, but i dont blame the night shifts, just all the chocolate the night shift staff brought in ;-) lol. Good luck :) x

6. samieds

samieds Member

Start Weight:
    17st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.57%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    thanks alot ladies :) ive been starting my my day when i wake and ending it when i sleep. Fingers crossed i see a go result this week x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.