Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

night shifts :/

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by samieds, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. samieds

samieds Member

Start Weight:
    17st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.57%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    hi all ive just started night shifts and im getting confused when i sart and end my day when propointing especially on my days off

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mammacass24

Mammacass24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(12.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatcher ProPoints
    I always start a new day at midnight, so I eat my main meal before going to work, then usually a cup a soup at break and fruit and cereal for the morning. Works for me :)

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet SS
    hiya :) i started a thread last week about the same thing. I struggled because i find it really hard to sleep through the day, so was only having 4 hours. This meant my pp had to last 20 hours! :-( i asked my leader about night shift working yesterday....she said u can starty your days pp whenever you like eg...usually i go from 7am when i get up, until i go to bed. But now when im on nights im going to start them 4pm until 4pm. still the same principal. Its a pain in the backside but should work out the same in the end. I only lost 1lb this week, but i dont blame the night shifts, just all the chocolate the night shift staff brought in ;-) lol. Good luck :) x

6. samieds

samieds Member

Start Weight:
    17st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.57%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    thanks alot ladies :) ive been starting my my day when i wake and ending it when i sleep. Fingers crossed i see a go result this week x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.