Extra Easy Night time nibbles!

Neasy

Why is it that I manage to do so well all day but I just have the urge to fill my face in the evening?? Anyone have any advise??

Love this title!!

I am a night time nibbler too....!

Am an angel all day, then my horns start growing, with this little voice going, Mmm, wot naughties can i have!!

U are not alone on this one.

Are you a sweet or savoury nibbler??.....,I am both lol..

I'm the same. I've snacked on lots of free things tonight. I made syn free houmous and had it with some wafer thin ham. I also made the SW roulade which is only 0.5 syn for the whole cake. I only had a slice though - not the whole thing :)

Neasy said:
Ok rewind! Wud love the recipes for all ur syn free snacks?? Houmous? Roulade? Ice-cream??? Yummn

If you have a good read through the recipe sub forum there are literally thousands of yummy recipes like that :) x

I've always been someone to get the munchies in the evening, no doubt because I'm bored rather than when I'm busy working in the daytime!

If you're hungry - EAT! That's the point of SW. Use your syns or fill up on more Superfree. You could always save your A & B choice & have a bowl of cereal, that would fill you up.

Back