Nights off

slimming deb

Hello, was just wondering if anyone had been on the odd meal out and not drunk got back on diet next day and still had a small loss? Just I'm going out for a meal for my mum 60th Friday and scared to eat incase I gain loads ? X

Hello, was just wondering if anyone had been on the odd meal out and not drunk got back on diet next day and still had a small loss? Just I'm going out for a meal for my mum 60th Friday and scared to eat incase I gain loads ? X

I will be interested in the responses as I am having a planned break a week on Friday for my sis in laws wedding, Fingers crossed 1 day / night wont affect us too much x

angelupnorth said:
I will be interested in the responses as I am having a planned break a week on Friday for my sis in laws wedding, Fingers crossed 1 day / night wont affect us too much x

I do hope so I feel so guilty already and not even had the meal yet ha ha x

slimming deb said:
I do hope so I feel so guilty already and not even had the meal yet ha ha x

Bless you, I know the feeling. I spoke to my CDC about it on Sat and so long as it's planned and your in control I'm sure you will be fine x

angelupnorth said:
Bless you, I know the feeling. I spoke to my CDC about it on Sat and so long as it's planned and your in control I'm sure you will be fine x

Yeah I was going try to pick semi healthy things and won't have desert then gym Saturday Sunday to work it off before my Monday weigh in argh x

I have done this a few time and still loss. Its called Flexi syns my consultant says go out for your meal and then watch you syns for the rest of the week and really go for all the super free/speed foods

jonnyjames said:
I have done this a few time and still loss. Its called Flexi syns my consultant says go out for your meal and then watch you syns for the rest of the week and really go for all the super free/speed foods

Hum ate you on slimming world by any chance? Cos I'm doing Cambridge diet

Hi Slimming Deb and Angelupnorth
This thread is in 100% posts so it will be moved if I mention food but I had a 9 day break and still lost 3lbs then I only strictly stuck at the diet 2 days out of the following 9 and somehow managed to lose another 4.5lbs at my next weigh in (was quite shocked). I don't advocate my weaknesses, but I am really struggling with SS now because I have seemed to get away with cheating. My consultant says it will catch up with me this week and so I didn't go to get weighed today. I should probably move up to 810 then I might be able to control myself better, but I really want to lose 3 stone altogether by the end of April.
I'm sure you will both be fine if you have a night off and get straight back to it.
Good luck XxX

MrsC999 said:
Hi Slimming Deb and Angelupnorth
This thread is in 100% posts so it will be moved if I mention food but I had a 9 day break and still lost 3lbs then I only strictly stuck at the diet 2 days out of the following 9 and somehow managed to lose another 4.5lbs at my next weigh in (was quite shocked). I don't advocate my weaknesses, but I am really struggling with SS now because I have seemed to get away with cheating. My consultant says it will catch up with me this week and so I didn't go to get weighed today. I should probably move up to 810 then I might be able to control myself better, but I really want to lose 3 stone altogether by the end of April.
I'm sure you will both be fine if you have a night off and get straight back to it.
Good luck XxX

Oh wow your very lucky ! I plan just to have the evening off and back to it I think will be ok but just scared I'll get the taste for food x x

Could you eat by the 810 rules? Lean protein, green veg. No carbs.

Then you'll stay in keto.

I'd say so :) just stick to the lower carbs/lower fat options. If it comes with chips/potatoes etc just ask for extra veg that you can have. Have a treat, it's does us all good on this once the time is right x

I have lost weight when I was on Rosemary Conley diet even when I went out but I upped by exercise and ate less the other days not sure if it would work on the Cambridge but would think it should, you need to let your hair down some times

I had a dinner at the end of my 2nd week - tried to keep the eating to protein and veg, tho' I did have some carb and a glass wine. Still lost for the week, but not as much as I would have.

As the other posts suggest - enjoy your night out but stay in control by eating protein & veg. Good luck!

I would use 810 rules if I can't get out of a meal, got meal booked 16th April at spa day so that should be easy, in may brothers wedding. Only planned events I've got at moment so that's good.

Back