Nightshifts. How do u do it??

Spencey

Yay wondering how u work ur points??? I think I'm gonna reset my ww pp at midnight so I can stay on track.

Be interesting to have some other ideas??

Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I found when I was on WW the only way that worked was to just treat night shift week like any other. My points started when I got up and ended when I got to bed.

I work perm nights and if I take the whole day I think I would be hungry. I don't really eat loads on nights but I work 10hr shifts and like to have something.
I'm taking cucumber soup tonight mmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a permanent night worker.
I take my day from when i get up to when i go to bed and it works, i struggle sometimes on a monday because that is my longest day but its always worked for me.

I work 8-9 hour shifts and a typical day for me would be.....3pm get up 4pm breakfast, i would then have my tea/dinner at 7-7.30 and then at 1.30am (my break time) i have a lunch (fruit & yougurt).

So i swap my lunch and tea over but it's only because i can cook myself a proper meal at home and then just have fruit at work.
xx

I have been struggling with the same sort of thing i work a lot of saturday nights but days during the week. I usually get up saturday morning a about 9 and wont sleep till 9 am sunday morning, the not sleeping doesn't bother me. but before WW i used to have 4 meals in this 24 hour period and unhealthy snacks whilst at work. should i add a few extra points for this day or should i jus use a few of my propoints.
Obviously cut ou the unhealthy snacks.

Ben

I'm on nights at the mo. iv just been choosing wisely so that my points last and once I get to midnight I deduct from next day. For instance yesterday had 2x toast and marmite, 6pp, then before work I had a mushroom and Ww sausage omelette 5pp, to work I took tuna and salad sandwich 7pp, French fries 2pp, chopped fruit, special k bar 2pp. I tend to take picky bits and save a few pp just incase... As I work at the hospital and patients are always buying us choc or biscuits

I'm on nights at the mo. iv just been choosing wisely so that my points last and once I get to midnight I deduct from next day. For instance yesterday had 2x toast and marmite, 6pp, then before work I had a mushroom and Ww sausage omelette 5pp, to work I took tuna and salad sandwich 7pp, French fries 2pp, chopped fruit, special k bar 2pp. I tend to take picky bits and save a few pp just incase... As I work at the hospital and patients are always buying us choc or biscuits

That sounds great! i decided to have a go of the that method but I found on my last day ( finished at 7am) I was starving all day. I was good and picked on fruit but I could have sooo easily pigged out. I dont go to bed on my last day which i think makes it a very long day coz i have to use my points through 22 hrs - ooo that sounds a lot lol.

I suppose this is trial and error - next set I'm gonna try and do what snugglepuss and starlight said about going from when u wake up till when you sleep! See how I get on. I ont know what im worried about I have my first weigh in 2mora and i still have 20 weeklies left! :eek:

Thanks for your help!!

Back