Nikkij's food diary - aim to lose 321b in 4 months

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by NICKYJ, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. NICKYJ

NICKYJ Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    BREAKFAST:
    Lots of frozen black grapes

LUNCH:
    Salmon cooked in halogen oven sprinkled with sea salt and ground chilli flakes (mmmmm:))
    Loads of steamed leeks & mange tout

DINNER:
    Frying steak cooked in halogen oven, sprinkled with sea salt and lots of ground chilli flakes. Salad made with ice-burg lettuce, grated carrot, tomato, cucumber & 1 tbsp low fat balsamic dressing - 1.5 SYNS. (This was delicious! Really would recomend a halogen oven to everyone - cooks everything perfectly and on racks so fat drips away, keeps meat really moist)

HEALTHY SNACKS:
    Black grapes
    2 x WW malted bread (HEXB) - 1 x tomato, finely chopped raw garlic and sea salt (really scrummy, luv raw garlic!)
    SYNS:
    1.5 so far. (On balsamic dressing, used at dinner time)
    Will be using my left over Syns on some vodka!

Milk in coffee HEXA.

Felt really positive today - have the next 7 days menus planned and am really looking forward to the week ahead xx

Last edited: 7 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NICKYJ

NICKYJ Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    PLANNED FOR SAT (HOPEFULLY WONT CHANGE!)

BREAKFAST: No breakfast as didnt feel well.

LUNCH: Loads of frozen grapes.

DINNER: Pasta, tuna fish in brine, onion, green peppers, tomato. 1 tbsp balsamic dressing (1.5 SYNS) & my favourite of chilli salt & raw garlic!

SNACKS: (TO BE CONFIRMED)

SYNS: (WILL SEE WHAT I FANCY!)

Last edited: 8 January 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.