Attack Nikkiruth's Diary

Nikkiruth

Big fan of Mini min
Hello to everyone out there, I thought I would introduce myself, My name is Nicola and I decided to do the Dukan Diet after seeing an article in the Daily Mail last Monday.
I have used Minimims before when I was following the Slimming World plan, which I did do well and lost 5 stone, unfortunately due to a fall I lost my way and gained over 3 of the 5 stone I lost.
My friend about a month ago told me she had joined Weight Watchers and would I like to join her, so I decided I would, I have done WW before and lost, which was about 20 years ago, this time round I have found it very confusing and not easy to stick to, so on seeing the piece in the DM last week it made up my mind, before doing so I came on this site and read a lot of threads which advised me to buy the book and not follow the DM plan, so I ordered my book last Tuesday and it arrived Yesterday.
I decided to start the plan yesterday as I had a good Idea from Minimims what to do and spent all day yesterday reading the book. I only read the section on Attack first as not to confuse myself and will read the cruise faze before my attack finishes.
I will try and leave a daily menu every day.
I'm glad I didn't read the DM all week as it does differ from the book and I understand it is more for a holiday loss and I want this to be permanent.
So far so good, and when I woke this morning I had lost 1lb so bring it on as they say, I am also upping my fluid intake and lowering my coffee intake.
I would appreciate any comments and help as I am a newbie, well I will sign off for now as I only wanted to introduce myself and let you know I've started.
Good luck to all of you on your journey and hopefully we can do it together. :)

hi nikki,

welcome over here to the dukan family.

ive got a diary in the diary section here if you wanted to have a look at what kinds of foods ive been eating but theres loads of different menus and receipes.

my advice is dont get bored of the same foods and experiement with different recipes.

GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT :D

hi nikki,

welcome over here to the dukan family.

ive got a diary in the diary section here if you wanted to have a look at what kinds of foods ive been eating but theres loads of different menus and receipes.

my advice is dont get bored of the same foods and experiement with different recipes.

GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT :D

Hi, and thanks for looking in, I will try and very and I'm going to try some of the sauces they recommend in the book!

Welcome to the forum Nikki and well done for buying the book rather than trying the DM "quick fix" version.
It goes into much more detail.
Good luck!

Hi thanks, I thought it made more sense, especially after reading some of the threads on here.
I am going to try and eat more PP as advised I love ham but I'm scared of buying the wrong one, as I can't seem to find low fat ham!

Back