Nikki's Wedding Diet

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

Well im back again, another challenge and target.

In short, I got only 2lb from target in 2011 and got down to 9st 2lb. I then got pregnant and went from 9st 2lb to 13st 7lb. I got back down to 9st 9lb at the start of November but after a holiday and i'm back at 10st 2lb.

I have gone back to my slimming world group tonight and made it official.

It is 38 weeks until the wedding and my wedding target is 8st 12lb. That means I have 18lb to go and probably around 30 weeks until my dress fitting.

I will be going to slimming world every single week (apart from any holidays I go on, which should be non!)

Please join me and encourage me on my journey.

thanks <3

Good morning slimmers,

I'm still laying in bed with my baby, she is still snoozing away and I'm trying to make a semi meal plan. Not sure what's on the menu so I need to go check out the cupboards and fridge!

Tomorrow night is tree decorating night and we always have a pizza. So I'm debating synning some pizza or changing it up and having a new tradition!

I know what's on the menu tonight but I need to check the syns out online before planning the rest of the day.

Well well well, surprise surprise.... Christmas happened.

I'm back.

I'm still 2lb away from my prechristmas weight, and I'm 8lb from my November weight when I went on holiday.

My goals are like this-

get below prechristmas weight (3lb to go)
get below 10st (5.5lb to go)
Get to holiday weight (8.5lb to go)
Get to comfy weight (1st to go)
Hit my forever target (1st 5lb to go)
Get to wedding target (1st 10lb to go)

I stayed the same this week which wasn't surprising as last week we had 2 meals out for my sisters birthday. This weekend I've been rather naughty ?

I'm hoping for just a little 1lb this week!

I've booked hen weekend.... My target weight for them is 8st 10lb, im currently 10st5lb so I have 18 weeks and 23lb to lose.

Plans for this half of the year look like this:

3 course valentines meal (14 feb)
Aunts birthday meal (15 feb)
Manchester for Phoenix nights (16 feb)
3 course meal at wedding venue (21 feb)
Gdad birthday meal (8 March)
Nan birthday meal (24 March)
MIL birthday meal (end March)
Easter meal (5th April)
Mum birthday (16 May)
Millie's 2nd birthday (18 May)
Hen weekend (29 May)

So lots going on and lots of good choices to make otherwise I'm never getting in the hen weekend dress!! I've attached a picture of said dress....

Attachments

• image-1133916567.jpg
    image-1133916567.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 50
I've gone back to group!

On official slimming world scales I was 10st 7. I'm hoping for 1lb a week which will get me to target for wedding but not hen do. Hen do would be fab but this cold nasty weather just makes us want to eat and drink rubbish!

17 weeks to hen do, that would put me at 9st 4lb if I lost 1lb a week. Hmmm I think I might be able to push a bit more than that!

Found your diary hun! Here to subscribe and to offer support in any way possible. You can do it! xx

ooo nice dress :) Weddings are always a good focus and the reason i managed to lose weight previously. Piled it all back on having twins tho :doh:

I am off to the phoenix nights tour as well.... i'm so excited!! x

ooo nice dress :) Weddings are always a good focus and the reason i managed to lose weight previously. Piled it all back on having twins tho :doh: I am off to the phoenix nights tour as well.... i'm so excited!! x

I thought the wedding would be a good motivator but since I came back off holiday in November I haven't been able I get my head back in the game and now I'm stone heavier!

I know that when I focus I drop the weight really quickly. I'm just struggling so much at the moment. My wedding dress isn't a big puffy one its a slinky silk number so I've got to get sorted otherwise I'll look like w sausage skin!

How's your week been hun? :) xx

How's your week been hun? :) xx

Hey hun. It's been so so, about half on plan, half not. We still have so much Christmas chocolate and booze left its just so tempting!

Felt rubbish yesterday because in October I got 3 lovely pairs of size 8 jeans which fitted.... Yesterday they don't even budge over my bum. So I've jumped back on the wagon today, don't know whether to weigh in.... I like to weigh on a Saturday so think I'll wait until then.

How has your week been? Did you have a fab time in York?

Xx

Hey hun. It's been so so, about half on plan, half not. We still have so much Christmas chocolate and booze left its just so tempting!

Felt rubbish yesterday because in October I got 3 lovely pairs of size 8 jeans which fitted.... Yesterday they don't even budge over my bum. So I've jumped back on the wagon today, don't know whether to weigh in.... I like to weigh on a Saturday so think I'll wait until then.

How has your week been? Did you have a fab time in York?

Xx

Oh, that's never nice. But at least it's given you the kick up the backside to get back on plan today!!

I had a fab time in York thanks, really enjoyed it and our guest house was fab too. Was so hungover yesterday though!! I don't go out now as much as I used to, so I'm not used to the effects of alcohol anymore lol. As predicted I was off plan from Fri-Sun but amazingly still managed to lose 2lb when I weighed this morning, so I'm happy with that!!

Have a great week xx

I've been so good this week and so far the scales haven't budged!! Frustrating!!

Tomorrow I plan on going and using the gym scales and having my body fat done again. Then tomorrow night is off plan, alcohol, curry and cheesecake is on the agenda and I have 12 people I'm catering for!

Then it's on all week so i have a good loss come Valentine's Day!

Back