• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nikki's Weight Loss Mission 2009/2010

Well I have been on my weight loss journey for 7 weeks on Thursday (23rd Sept 2009) to be precise :D

Anyway I did great the first 4 weeks lost 12 lbs and I am due for my second weigh in on Thursday :eek:
I have decided to start a diary of my eating habbits ect as I am beginning to slip into my old habbits (missing meals, not taking tablets etc) so I thought if I wrote everything down then this might help me.

So here goes:-
Tuesday
Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: Bake Potato and beans
Dinner: Chicken breast/potatoes
Supper: toast/jam
7 glasses of water

I am going to try and be very good and keep this record of my food up to date and see if that keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
hey! starting a dairy is the best thing to do! weather your posting about weight loss or some thing else its great to get stuff off your chest! and your hips:p

good luck for the docs! again hehe

love katie
xxxx

Wednesday 11th November
Breakfast:- porridge
Lunch: roll banana, half tin tomato soup
Dinner: boiled potatoes, steak pie

5 glasses water

weigh in numer 2 tomorrow

good luck for tomorrow Nikki, im sure you'll do great xx

Kes

Gold Member
good luck today.... hope it goes well!!!

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
good luck hunny

xxx

Oh thanks everyone I lost 4lbs, so thats 16lbs gone

Thursday:
Lunch: half tin tomoato soup
Dinner: breaded fish/chips
fat free ice cream, 5 glasses water

Friday 13th
Lunch: BP with Tuna
Dinner: Sandwich and ham, funsize crunchie funsize flake (Craving chocolate real bad oops)

Kes

Gold Member
good work on the 4lb, i know i said it in the other post, but thought i would congratulate you again!!
well done!

Well done sweetcheaks! Honestly I'd be dead pleased if I were losing 4lbs a week!