ProPoints Nikkis WW diary!

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Morning everyone :)

Well.... Some of you may have seen me in the SW section but I've been stuck in a total rut with it, getting far too comfy with it and I've been playing with a whole stone for a year!! After a bloaty Easter weekend and putting 6lbs on since Saturday I decided I needed a change so joined WW online last night!

Any hints and tips are welcome as i have never ever done it before!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome :) I hope you enjoy ww! I too have a Easter gain...too much chocolate!!! Any questions ask away :)

As for tips get yourself some weighing scales and track track everything. Fill up on 0 point foods, although I'm sure with you being on sw that won't be a problem for you :)

X

starkissedx said:
Welcome :) I hope you enjoy ww! I too have a Easter gain...too much chocolate!!! Any questions ask away :)

As for tips get yourself some weighing scales and track track everything. Fill up on 0 point foods, although I'm sure with you being on sw that won't be a problem for you :)

X

Thanks hun :) is there anywhere online I can find a list of the 0 point foods?

Loving it so far, feeling so much fuller already compared to SW x

If you have the official ww app I'm nearly sure there is a list...but I don't pay for esource anymore. But it's basically your fruit and veg apart from sweet corn, avocado, coconut, peas I think potatoes and sweet Potatoes..

In out at the moment but il get ya better list later :) potatoes are 1PP for every 50g raw weight, pasta is 1PP per every 10g raw weight as is rice.

Idk if you heard but also ww are now doing simply filling or filling and healthy..theres a sub forum for it, it's very like slimming world as you have a certain List you can eat from till your full an no weighing etc..

X

starkissedx said:
If you have the official ww app I'm nearly sure there is a list...but I don't pay for esource anymore. But it's basically your fruit and veg apart from sweet corn, avocado, coconut, peas I think potatoes and sweet Potatoes..

In out at the moment but il get ya better list later :) potatoes are 1PP for every 50g raw weight, pasta is 1PP per every 10g raw weight as is rice.

Idk if you heard but also ww are now doing simply filling or filling and healthy..theres a sub forum for it, it's very like slimming world as you have a certain List you can eat from till your full an no weighing etc..

X

Ahhh thats good then. I'm trying the counting at the moment to see if I can have a boost and I must say im only half a day in and loving it already! Thanks for your help :)

Do you have a diary I could nose at?

Hi Nikki and welcome to WW.. Good luck :)

Just to add to veg that's ProPointed... parsnips n turnip are counted.. :D

Another little tip is that not everything doubles in propoints.. For example.. most slices of pan bread are 2propoints each.. But if you have 2 slices it mostly works out as being 5pp's.. rather than the obvious 4...

If you have any questions feel free to ask and if I can, i'll help :)

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Nikki and welcome to WW.. Good luck :)

Just to add to veg that's ProPointed... parsnips n turnip are counted.. :D

Another little tip is that not everything doubles in propoints.. For example.. most slices of pan bread are 2propoints each.. But if you have 2 slices it mostly works out as being 5pp's.. rather than the obvious 4...

If you have any questions feel free to ask and if I can, i'll help :)

Oooo right ok that's good to know. Thanks chick :) its jut totally different and think tonight will be a laptop night of figuring it all out!

Think I'll go hunt out a recipe for dinner just to see how much I can actually have.

There's a link to a few of my fav low PP dinners on my signature so feel free to ponder there.. And there's lotz of great recipes thru-out the site..

The whole doubling of portions but not equally PP's really confused me at first and messed me up a tad too.. So its always my little tip to newbies.. Tho sometimes its kind to us and you can get have 2 and only an extra 1pp, not 2 r 3.. (sounds confusing but its not really.. once you get your head round it)

Also, at the beginning I found it IMPOSSIBLE to use my dailies and be sensible.. I was using them on treats n crisps and forced to have an extra sandwich or something at night to use them up.. So try not keep too many til late evening... Its important to eat ALL dailies.. Weeklies are optional but allot of people find they have bigger losses if they use all/most of their weeklies.. Its all trial and error :)

Dubchick81 said:
There's a link to a few of my fav low PP dinners on my signature so feel free to ponder there.. And there's lotz of great recipes thru-out the site..

The whole doubling of portions but not equally PP's really confused me at first and messed me up a tad too.. So its always my little tip to newbies.. Tho sometimes its kind to us and you can get have 2 and only an extra 1pp, not 2 r 3.. (sounds confusing but its not really.. once you get your head round it)

Also, at the beginning I found it IMPOSSIBLE to use my dailies and be sensible.. I was using them on treats n crisps and forced to have an extra sandwich or something at night to use them up.. So try not keep too many til late evening... Its important to eat ALL dailies.. Weeklies are optional but allot of people find they have bigger losses if they use all/most of their weeklies.. Its all trial and error :)

Aww great stuff thanks so much for the tips! I'll definitely be asking you more later.

I'm on 26pp a day and so far have used 12 (pias bread 3, jam 1, ww pasta pot 7, we yog 1) so I have 14 left and would live to have fajitas and salad tonight yummy!!!

Aww great stuff thanks so much for the tips! I'll definitely be asking you more later.

I'm on 26pp a day and so far have used 12 (pias bread 3, jam 1, ww pasta pot 7, we yog 1) so I have 14 left and would live to have fajitas and salad tonight yummy!!!

Yum.. Love fajitas.. Have them.. WW wraps are 2 for 5pp (I think.. double check that) peppers, mushrooms, onions all free.. chicken is quite low too.. 100g chicken fillet 3pp.. Spices 1 spoon is free.. anything more is 1pp...
And don't forget you have 49 weeklies too so if you go over by 1 r 2 you'll be covered :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yum.. Love fajitas.. Have them.. WW wraps are 2 for 5pp (I think.. double check that) peppers, mushrooms, onions all free.. chicken is quite low too.. 100g chicken fillet 3pp.. Spices 1 spoon is free.. anything more is 1pp...
And don't forget you have 49 weeklies too so if you go over by 1 r 2 you'll be covered :D

Mmmm yummy!! Does the 1 spoon free include the old el paso spices say? And I'm assuming a tsp? Think I'll go via the super market on my way home. Yummy!!

Nikki<3 said:
Mmmm yummy!! Does the 1 spoon free include the old el paso spices say? And I'm assuming a tsp? Think I'll go via the super market on my way home. Yummy!!

Yup... All dried spices :) Book says "up to 1 tablespoon 1pp"

Popping by to see how this weight watchers works out! I am really tempted to try the simply filling plan it sounds great! x

Dubchick81 said:
Yup... All dried spices :) Book says "up to 1 tablespoon 1pp"

Hmm wonder if I get the book from anywhere. Feel a bit conned tonight as my local tesco had no WW wraps so ended up with tesco light choices but they are 9pp for 2!

Nikki<3 said:
Hmm wonder if I get the book from anywhere. Feel a bit conned tonight as my local tesco had no WW wraps so ended up with tesco light choices but they are 9pp for 2!

Oh dear....:(
Allot of people hav got it from eBay!???
I'd b happy to copy n scan it to u but I don't think we can attach files to minimins mail??

Dubchick81 said:
Oh dear....:(
Allot of people hav got it from eBay!???
I'd b happy to copy n scan it to u but I don't think we can attach files to minimins mail??

Ooo I'll try eBay first then Hun if I can't get hold of one then that would be great :)

:) I've had a look on eBay but it actually works out cheaper buying it from WW direct. Is there anywhere I can find say pps on bella Italia? Do they have it online? Just thinking I'll possibly e going there on saturday and could do with an easy access guide lol

Bella Italia

Spaghetti Genovese 17PP
Spaghetti Gamberi 16PP
Spaghetti Carbonara 20PP
Spaghetti Bolognese 15PP
Polpette Americano 17PP
Penne Zafferano 19PP
Penne Marco POlo 17PP
Fusilli Pomodorini 15PP
Fusilli Pollo Spinaci 19PP
Salmone l Pomodoro 12PP
Pollo Cacciatore 18PP
Pollo alla Griglia with Salad & Fries 21PP
Pollo alla Griglia with roasted veg and new potatoes 15PP
Burger Italiano with smoked mozerella 28pp
" " with bacon 29PP
Speck e Rucola Pizza 25PP
Salmone e Aspargi Pizza 26PP
Quatro Stagioni pizza 27pp
Pollo piccantina pizza 23pp
Pesto rosso e legumi pizza 26pp
Pepperoni pizza 26pp
Margherita pizza 20pp
Carne musta pizza 29pp

Tonno salad 9pp
Pollo e pancetta salad 13pp
Panino cesare 15pp
Panino pollo 22pp
Panino pesto rosso 14pp

Roasted new potatoes4pp
Pane bella 11pp
Marinated olives 4pp
Garlic grossini 7pp
Garlic grossini with cheese 10pp
Dried herb potatoes 5pp
Ciabatta 12pp
Antipasto misto 17pp

Torta limone 11pp
Tirimasu 11pp
The godfather with full measure of amaretto 30pp
Sorbetti 3pp
Marscapone cheesecake 11pp
Fondente al cioccolato 20pp
Banoffee italiano 13pp
Berry tirimasu 12pp
Italia gelati 12pp
Cioccolato napolentano 17pp

Sounds amazing wish i was going!!! I got them off my app i dont have the official ww eating out book but the app is normally accurate x

Back