Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nikkk wants to get skinny <3

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by nikkx, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. nikkx

nikkx Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    okayyy so iv started 2 or 3 of these diaries, it lasts a few days & then i lose interest!

1st of August! new start; new me <3

basically i want to get skinny :D i always look at how amazing other people have done, & think they can do it but i cant! but emm WHY NOT ME? :confused:

fed up with strugling to find nice clothes, all the clothes i like go to a size 16 :mad: makes me madd & end up really down about it!

so i want to get skinny :D by xmas i want to be down a dress size. i think before iv made my targets to big, not achieved them + then gave up!

so it's byebye size 20 :wave_cry: helllo new me :winner:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ela ine

Ela ine Likes to post, and eat.

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello hun!

Happy August and Happy weigh day - yayayay!!! wishing you lots of luck... I have ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST said good bye to a size 20... I still can't get in a size 18 jeans lol! Soon though - soon!!!

Good luck you, what food/exercise plan are you going to follow? You can do it girl!

x

4. nikkx

nikkx Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im not very good at sticking to diets & exercise isn't my best friend!

Im just trying to eat healthy & be more active. Taking small steps so that i stick at it before i do anything big!

Im cutting down portion sizes, so far today iv had 2 bowls of special k & some fruit + lots of water!

my motivation today is to say goodbye to some dress sizes & buy lots of nice clothes from Spoiled Brat (whos clothes generally go up to a size 14/16!) i also have a photoshoot on 1st October & want some vivien westwood boots; although im not letting myself buy them until iv lost some weight! :D

todays my first proper day at getting skinny; & so far so good :D:D

5. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and Welcome
    and good luck too x

6. nikkx

nikkx Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you <3 xx

This is my motivation! it might seem quite sad haha! but i have wanted these for ages!

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.