Nini's Nosh

Nini74

Hi all - I was hoping that if I put my food diary on here, I could get some hints or tips if I'm going wrong - I'm in my third week and have so far only lost half a pound :sigh: (although I can see that I've gone wrong in the first couple of weeks by not counting syns right, and had thought that some fat free yoghurt was syn free when it wasn't etc):eek:. I've been more vigilant this week so I'm hoping for a loss on Wednesday, otherwise i may just have to give up on myself......:wave_cry:.

Anyway, I'm on an EE day today:

Breakfast - apple, satsuma, banana

Lunch - synfree pasta bake (made with lots of onion, pepper and passata)

Dinner - ham salad

Snacks - fruit salad with mullerlight

HEs - A - milk in coffee
B - 2 hi fi lights

Syns - tomato ketchup on pasta bake (2)
Salad cream (2)
Chutney (4.5)
Total: 8.5

Any comments, hints or tips would be gratefully received...... TIA xxx

Hi Nini :)

It looks good to me but I'm no expert! The only thing I can think of is are you eating enough?

I really hope you get a good loss next time.

X

Thank you! today's menu is:

Breakfast - Early - Apple
Mid morning - Fruit salad with melon, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and grapes, topped with fat free probiotic yoghurt (have checked its syn free), and about a quarter of a sachet of sugar free jelly made up (so half a syn)

Lunch - Ham, hard boiled egg and salad (with light salad cream - say 2 syns)

Dinner - not sure yet - but am thinking jacket potato with cheese (HE) and beans followed by fruit

HE's - A. 3 babybel lights
B. Probably hi fi bar later

Syns - Jelly (0.5), salad cream (2), milk in coffee (4 - i'd rather over estimate it)

I hadn't thought about not eating enough on this - but i feel like i'm getting plenty of food. I'm going to read other people's diaries and get some ideas/inspiration. Thanks xx

Today is weigh day! Fingers crossed for me peeps as I'm so scared that if I haven't lost tonight I'll go completely off the rails! Anyway - today's food will be:

Breakfast - Apple, followed by 2 weetabix with syn free yoghurt

Lunch - Ham salad with lettuce, peppers, grated carrot, pickled gherkin

Dinner - Jacket potato with ......(beans and/or salad probably)

Snacks - Fruit throughout day

Syns - Salad cream - 3
Hi Fi Bar - 6

HE's: A - Milk in coffee
B - 2 weetabix

Regarding dinner and syns - much depends on whether i've had a loss tonight or not......

Hi Nini
I dont do EE days as I dont eat meat or fish so I only do green days
my diary is in my siggy if you want peek for some ideas

please never give up on yourself you are so worth it
and remember (as was kindly reminded to me) that if you have been eating healthily before starting the plan you wont get great big loss the first week like some do as the changes you make are smaller

I have done slimming world (years ago) and was successful - its my own fault I put it back on again due to ill health I just didnt bother as food became a real comfort

so if you feel I can help just ask :)

Back