Nintendo Wii??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Tasha09x, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Does any one have a Nintendo Wii? I just got one 2day. I want in time get the wii fit and try and do a little work out while having fun and losing weight. With the Nintendo Wii came WiiSports :) I have played the tennis which is great boxing and bowling and baseball haha it been really fun and now i am sitting down my arms ache and my legs as i have been running around the livingroom (goodjob i shut the curtains :p) Has anyone else got a Nintendo Wii that could recomend any good games that will help me get that little bit fitter ;). Has anyone got a Wii Fit and are finding it is helping them lose weight? :D xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shelleyxxx

shelleyxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    sole source
    Me and my OH have a wii but we bought ours before i started cd. i think its such a laugh to play on and would love the wii fit but jus never get round to buying it lol. I've heard of people losing weight on the fit but not the wii its self, no harm in trying tho eh cos its not going to put weight on :)
    shelleyxxx

4. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

I've got the wii fit and as long as you do it you'll lose weight the great thing about the wii fit is that it weighs you and does bmi, the sports one doesnt really work out all of your muscels just your arms so if you want to use it for excercise i recomend the wii fit.

x

5. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive not played it, but Ive heard All star cheerleader is good one.
    I'm dying to get a wii fit too!

6. chilli-chill

chilli-chill Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Like anything, you have to use it to get something out if it.
    You can defo use the wii fit to loose weight and get a good muscle work out.
    best for cardio is the jogging and hoola-hoop.
    i like the yoga as well for toning and the muscle excersizes.
    if you comited to 20-30 minutes a day, im sure yo would see some great results.

7. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aw thanks, i think i am gonna take some money out the savings and get the wii fit, it seems to be good, i have read the reviews on the internet and i aint come across one bad one. i defo want to start working out and this seems the best way to do it at first to built up my confidence and get my into the swing of things :) xxxx

8. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    I love my wii fit! not sure the weight/BMI function is particularly accurate but it gives me a great workout and is well worth the money. It's so easy to rack up 45 mins worth of exercise team as it's so much fun you don't really feel like you're exercising (ok you get hot and sticky if you're doing it right but it's not boring or monotonous like the gym is!)

xxx

9. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    yeah i just got the wii fit yesterday and i love it its so much fun :) i enjoy it hehe!! i never thought i could look forward to working out, but i have liked it yesterday and today and i am defo going to keep it up :) xxxx

10. Fraggle

Fraggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.2%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I love the wii fit....another game that I got but didn't think I'd like that much...is samba d'amigo......it's fantastic especially if you get the maraccas to go with......it really exercises your arms, even if you look like a lunatic doing it :)

11. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I use the wii fit, and I probably dont use it enough to get any benefit out of it. However I find the hula hooping gives a good work out to your stomach and abs. After using it for a few evenings I could feel my stomach and abs aching a bit so it ov did something to them!

12. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I bought a Wii to get Wii fit. Now I hardly use it...... such a waste of money really. Only worth the money if you keep using it :)

13. jackie123

jackie123 Member

Hey if you wanna sell that Wii fit I'll buy it from you!!
    I can't get one anywhere!!

14. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :'')

I'm from the Netherlands, not very convenient.. you must want it real bad to ask that without asking me stuff.

And no, thanks. :)

15. jackie123

jackie123 Member

They are really hard to get here since before christmas. Everyone wants them.
    I am going to have to wait 12wks before I can get one.
    So thats why I would have had yours!!

16. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Jackie - why dont you order online from amazon? Wii Fit (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

17. Too Heavy Hannah

Too Heavy Hannah Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi :) I'd been trying to get one for ages...without paying the silly prices being asked! I kept checking on ebay but on newly listed, and managed to get one for £5 over rrp!! Been using it a week now and loving it!
    A friend of mine got one using Wii Fit in Stock Set it so the alarm is on,on rrp only, and leave the window open all the time, looks like Tescos get them in stock very early in the morning;)

18. jackie123

jackie123 Member

Hey thanks!!
    Never thought of that!! just been trying argos etc.
    Cheers x

19. KirstyJewcy

KirstyJewcy Fighting the Flab!

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I managed to get my Wii Fit on xmas eve ... happened to walk past HMV (why i was shopping on xmas eve is beyond me) and they had a sign outside saying "in stock"
    It was manic!!!

Good luck on finding one ... defenatly worth the money it you use it.

20. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Wii Fits are really good if you never exercise or go to gym, but most experts only recomend it as a start to exercise, but wii fit makes it more fun and some exercise is better than no exercise at all :eek:)..But I do prefer the gym.

21. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    i went into Asda the other day and on the spur of the moment we decided to buy a wii fit, i didnt realise they were still hard to get hold of! Maybe we were just lucky?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.