Niz

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by niz, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. niz

niz Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hey everyone, I am starting this diet tomorrow after 7 faild attempts since last week, not to mention the money I have wasted!

I started this diet in November, and within 2 weeks lost 13 pounds. However, as I only really had a stone and half to loose I went off the diet, and by Jan had put it all back on, much to my dismay. I know I don't hav much to loose, but my weight causes me so much sadness. I just want to be motivated- my relationship with food is so unhealthy- almost like an addiction, I just wish I could- after years of abusing my body, and starving myself want my new body to give me a new lease of life!

Hope I get to hear from others on this site, who like me need that little bit of support!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb / low cal
    Hi niz,
    I am restarting too, today was day 5 and i blew it :O(
    Total binge...... i could kick myself, so tomorrow is day 1 (again) for me :O(
    I too lost 2 stone in 8 weeks :D was soo happy and then i lost the plot at xmas put 5lb on which i have managed to lose... and now i am trying to lose the final 2 stone....
    We can do it, with teh support on here, we will be fine,
    I am hoping to lose 14lb by end of Feb :D
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. cushtymama

cushtymama Member

gud luk babes, im restarting again at the end of the month, jus found myself a cdc in my area, so im gona keep cumin on mm to keep me motivated.....:p:p:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.