Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Niz

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by niz, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. niz

niz Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hey everyone, I am starting this diet tomorrow after 7 faild attempts since last week, not to mention the money I have wasted!

I started this diet in November, and within 2 weeks lost 13 pounds. However, as I only really had a stone and half to loose I went off the diet, and by Jan had put it all back on, much to my dismay. I know I don't hav much to loose, but my weight causes me so much sadness. I just want to be motivated- my relationship with food is so unhealthy- almost like an addiction, I just wish I could- after years of abusing my body, and starving myself want my new body to give me a new lease of life!

Hope I get to hear from others on this site, who like me need that little bit of support!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb / low cal
    Hi niz,
    I am restarting too, today was day 5 and i blew it :O(
    Total binge...... i could kick myself, so tomorrow is day 1 (again) for me :O(
    I too lost 2 stone in 8 weeks :D was soo happy and then i lost the plot at xmas put 5lb on which i have managed to lose... and now i am trying to lose the final 2 stone....
    We can do it, with teh support on here, we will be fine,
    I am hoping to lose 14lb by end of Feb :D
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. cushtymama

cushtymama Member

gud luk babes, im restarting again at the end of the month, jus found myself a cdc in my area, so im gona keep cumin on mm to keep me motivated.....:p:p:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.