• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No confirmed date, no confirmed venue but...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Thanks hun! OH is just a couple of inches taller than me so I don't want to tower over him, and the last time I wore killer heels I ended up in casualty with a twisted knee so not going there again! Tried them on earlier and they're lovely! Now to sort everything else out... xx

valerie11

Gold Member
S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi hun good luck with ur wedding arrangements it's great to have something to aim for :)

peggypig

Silver Member
S: 11st10lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st5.5lb(20.43%)
Congratulations for the big day shoes are gorgeous keep us up to date on your wedding day buys love to see what you choose!!!!!

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
Those shoes just shout wedding. They are exactly right.

How sensible to buy them when you saw them instead of searching around at the last minute................now for the dress....

Oh, I just love a wedding and you will look stunning.

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Those shoes just shout wedding. They are exactly right.

How sensible to buy them when you saw them instead of searching around at the last minute................now for the dress....

Oh, I just love a wedding and you will look stunning.
Thanks hun - that's what I thought about the shoes - I'm not a shoe person and always go for comfort over style, but I'd kick myself if next year I really struggled to find shoes and now it means I can take them with me when I try dresses on! I'm sure I'll bore everyone by next year with wedding talk! xxx

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st12.5lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.92%)
Devon_Dumpling said:
Thanks hun - that's what I thought about the shoes - I'm not a shoe person and always go for comfort over style, but I'd kick myself if next year I really struggled to find shoes and now it means I can take them with me when I try dresses on! I'm sure I'll bore everyone by next year with wedding talk! xxx
Hey lovey, talk away all you want, I won't care. I love weddings and all the thought and planning that goes into it. I cry at any wedding. Whether I'm there, see it in tv, see a bride in a car in the way to the wedding or drive past the church!!!!! I'm such an old romantic!!!!

You should have seen me at my brothers last year. I was sobbing at one point and all that has happened was that Jenna had arrived in the car. Luckily I had collected myself before I had to do my reading!!!

Stefanie

Silver Member
S: 15st8lb C: 11st11.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(24.08%)
Oooh very pretty!! :)

Congrats on wedding. I'm getting married in july its great when you see everything coming together. Iv yet to get my shoes :-( hubby to be is only an inch taller he wants me to waer flats o_O so that I'm not taller tganks him in photos so still lokking.
Good luck with everything :)

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!