No Energy??

Hi All :)

First time I did lipotrim I was boucing full of energy. I'm on week 2 and this time I've so little energy I can barely be bothered to move. I'm hoping it will pass soon as I've never felt so lethargic in my life and I'm due back to work soon. Pre lipotrim I walked my pooch 3-4 miles daily, so far this week I can't muster the energy to walk down the road. Anybody else experienced this? Does it pass?

I am on week 2 as well and my energy levels are much better then they were previously but I was always super tired before.

Everyone says that after a while they do end up feeling much better and all full of energy :)

Hi phoebe, I found it took about 3 weeks for me to feel up to my normal energy levels. :)

Thanks Eiregirl and Daisy :). That's good to know because I never felt like this the first time around. Apart from that my skin looks fab, I feel like that fat is falling off me even though the scales aren't necessary going down according to how much slimmer I feel. I'd say the pros definately outweigh the con of this lethargy :).

Back