No Energy

happychicken1

Hi all,

Im on day 9 and finding it hard to get up in the morning and by the time ive finished work I can bearly walk home. My walk is my daily exercise as its 45 mins 15 on which is uphill but when i get to the start of the hill I have to dig deep to find the energy. When i get home i just have a shake get a pint of water then collapse. Its the hardest part for me I know i wont give up I just wish I had a bit more energy. Can anyone tell me if this is normal and if it gets any better :sigh:cos Ive got 2 more mths to go .

btw I dont care how hard it is I'll do it Im not looking for an excuse to eat.

Cheers everyone

xx

Could u have ur shake before ur walk home? Some people described a rush of energy after having the shake. I'm okay energy wise, mind u I'm still doing nite feeds with the babe and kind of expect to feel like a zombie lol x

I was like that the first couple of weeks but then I had bundles of energy and still have but I'm limiting my exercise to maximise my weight loss. Hang on in there Happychick, I'm sure it's only temporary x

Thanks girls. Yeye I think having a shake just before leaving work is a good idea I done that yesterday. I feel better after having a rest funny though ive felt bloated today not experienced that before. I dont feel any slimmer yet hope I do soon and I can start wearing nice clothes. I have a nght out planned for Nov 30th so looking forward to that it will be weird to go out knowing that I look nice its been a while im hoping to be in a size12/14 by then (16 at the mo). I need a goal so this is my first one.
x

Back