No excuses now

clare8472

First time on here and I hope this works first day tomorrow goal 5stone weight loss, so goal is 9 stone target weight. No more excuses of Epilepsy medication putting on the weight, which it does but I need to fight harder, fight the addiction to subways lol.

I think with the organisation and support I'll get there :) xx. Here goes.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Clare,

I am also going to try and loose weight with weight watchers, NO I will loose weight with weight watchers

I set my self a goal last summer to try and loose weight just by calorie counting, and sadly that didn't work for me as I weigh more now than I did then.

Anyway as the say onwards and upwards but hopefully in my case it will be onwards and downwards (my weight that is),

i would really appreciate it, if we could act as buddies for each other and spur each other along, I'm sure I will have good and bad days and it would be lovely to think someone would be there for me to offer support, and boost my confidence to achieve my goal.

i haven't yet updated my stat details as I haven't been on my scales in a while, truth is I'm worried what they will say, I know I've gained more weight, I can tell just by wearing my clothes, truth is alot now don't fit anymore, anyway hope your having a good diet day, followed by a great dieting week.

Back