No headache!!!! Yaaayyyy!!

Woke up thismorning and I don't have a bad head! Let's just hope it doesn't come back to haunt me today!

Today is day 3 and each day I've woken up with a really dry horrible mouth... But I've drank loads! Any ideas???

Good luck to everyone with their exante life today!!

And it's sunny!!! Wooohooo!!!

X x x

Do you drink tea? I find a peppermint or nettle tea before bed tends to keep my more hydrated than water xx

The dry mouth sounds like ketosis, I too feel like my tongue has grown its own blanket!! Plenty of tooth & tongue brushing, I even have a tooth brush at work now lol!! :0)

Misspiggy1981 said:
The dry mouth sounds like ketosis, I too feel like my tongue has grown its own blanket!! Plenty of tooth & tongue brushing, I even have a tooth brush at work now lol!! :0)

Yes that's what mine feels like too!! Although surely it can't be ketosis after just 2 days?

I am feeling slightly better today without the headaches but I'm bored which is making me hungry!!

I need to get out of the house to do something or else im going to eat something I shouldn't!!

X x x

Could just be your body adjusting to less calories & detoxing?! I suppose it's manageable if it's one of the less troublesome side effects!! Hope you're having a good day & managed to occupy yourself with something yesterday!! :0)

Hi, yeh Definetly sounds like ketosis.. When your headaches stop it means your body has run out of carbs so you switch into ketosis :) I was in ketosis 2-3 days into my diet

Back