No idea on pro points for my dinner

stokegal

Silver Member
Hi all

No idea how many pro points were in my dinner - can anyone take an educated guess???

It was lamb curry made with the following

Lean lamb mince (500g)
Onions
Garlic
Tin of tomatoes
1 pint of chicken stock (made with chicken oxo cube x 2)
Spices
Potatoes (4 medium size ones)
Spinach

I weighed my bowl and there was about 400g inside of it (about 1/4 of the whole dish) and the potatoes made up less than 1/3 of it.

Can anyone help???

Thanks

been trying to work this out for you,

I used the nutrition from tesco lean lamb mince to work this out..ive worked a 500g pack to be 28pp
stockcubes i think are 2pp??
Onions garlic and tomatoes 0pp
when you say 4 medium potatoes im guessing they may be 200g each so they would be 7pp per potato. so 28 pp??

Im not sure how many portions you made but roughly what Ive looked at is 58pp for the whole portion. I could be wrong but I am just having a rough guess xx

hope this helps a bit

Tispy said:
been trying to work this out for you,

I used the nutrition from tesco lean lamb mince to work this out..ive worked a 500g pack to be 28pp
stockcubes i think are 2pp??
Onions garlic and tomatoes 0pp
when you say 4 medium potatoes im guessing they may be 200g each so they would be 7pp per potato. so 28 pp??

Im not sure how many portions you made but roughly what Ive looked at is 58pp for the whole portion. I could be wrong but I am just having a rough guess xx

hope this helps a bit

That's great thanks - 14 points sounds about right - I thought I was being healthy as it was a SW recipe - but blumin eck, 58 points!!!!

you're welcome :) it still sounds like a healthy meal to me

Back