1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

No inches off bust

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Melliewoo, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Well-Known Member

I was always told you lose weight off your bust first!!!!!!! But I haven't lost a single thing I have lost inches everywhere else just not there has this happened to anyone else????????:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Frejja

Frejja Well-Known Member

Hi Mellie

Me again! My bust went last too and to be honest I lost more there than I wanted in the end. I'm still a 34G tho lol!

4. Melliewoo

lol 42H I wash it'd go down to a D/DD always been big busted even as a teen 34G at 16 and size 14 so wish it'll go smaller lol

5. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Well-Known Member

In 4 weeks I've lost 4 inches off mine, wish it was off my hips they're the biggest part of me.

6. Melliewoo

Awwwww Lisa i wish it was me bust lol been losing on hips the most in weight and inches strange how u can notice in a week eh??... how are u finding it so far?