• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No Indigestion!

Elz

I've just realised I dont have indigestion anymore!!! :D For last few years I have been hooked on extra strong mints and gaviscon and stopped when I started SW. Thing is I just emptied kitchen cupboards and found a bottle and just remembered after 5 weeks without! I am totally amazed:) I think its because Im eating properly and no rubbish and actually eating more!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
I've just realised I dont have indigestion anymore!!! :D For last few years I have been hooked on extra strong mints and gaviscon and stopped when I started SW. Thing is I just emptied kitchen cupboards and found a bottle and just remembered after 5 weeks without! I am totally amazed:) I think its because Im eating properly and no rubbish and actually eating more!!
Its amazing the benefits of losing weight. At my biggest I use to snore soooo bad and I use to wake up gasping for breath and have really bad heartburn. It has all gone now even though I do still snore but not as bad.

Elz

Yes I see snoring would be a big problem thats good to get rid of! And its unfortuate about the trumping... And now I come to think about it... my knees have been a lot better too!