• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No longer morbidly obese

vanda

plodding away
Just noticed my bmi has dropped below 40 so am no longer classed as the extremely flattering morbidly obese. Now I'm just bog standard obese ;) Does this mean I am only fat now instead of very fat :D

Cant believe how amused I am by this, am smirking as I type - I'm so easily amused, I really need to get out more and show off my non morbid obese self :D

If I am this chuffed at losing the word morbidly imagine the fun I'll get when I reach healthy :p Notice I said when I get there not if - progress me thinks

Hoorah to me.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Aww congrats hun!! What an amazing feeling!! I noticed when mine went down to the next braket, just think you have just lengthen your life :) you have taken a huge step toward having a happy healthy future.

Really pleased for you, keep up the good work xx

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Well done!!!

you sound like me and the woman i sit with at work. she kept telling me her BMI was high and she was morbidly obese, i pointed out it wasnt and she was just obese! foot in mouth or what!! She had a chuckle though and said she'd worked hard to lower it so i know how you feel! :D

DopeyAngel

Sweet wrapper fetishist.
Cant believe how amused I am by this, am smirking as I type - I'm so easily amused, I really need to get out more and show off my non morbid obese self :D
This made me chuckle :8855:

Well done you! Makes all the difference to be in a 'different bracket'. I for one can't wait for the online party you'll be throwing when you get to goal :D

sophia-jo

Silver Member
:character00238:SUPER WELL DONE:character00238::talk017:

Just noticed my bmi has dropped below 40 so am no longer classed as the extremely flattering morbidly obese. Now I'm just bog standard obese ;) Does this mean I am only fat now instead of very fat :D

WELL DONE YOU!x

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
thats brillant hun congrats you really deserve it your always on hand with support and friendly advice very well done

Brilliant work - well done