No longer morbidly obese!!!

lorraineA

Silver Member
Really delighted I am no longer morbidly obese and am now just obese - just need to work on becoming overweight now!

Well done on your weight losses.

That's a fantastic result - well done!

That's fantastic news, hitting those targets makes it so much easier to see how well you're doing!!

Hi, excuse me sneaking over from Cambridge, but wanted to say well done - isn't it bizarre how we all long to be just over weight lol i'm exactly the same

someone on cambridge said they had the odd meal from slim and save instead of a shake, so wanted to ask how you find the diet? is it good - thank you

Well done! I was half a pound off being 'just obese' when I weighed in yesterday. This will be my week!

MissKC - I substitute some SnS packs instead of lighter life as I much prefer them - I've never had Cambridge ones so I couldn't compare. However, please bear in mind that to get full nutrients on SnS you need 4 packs a day and the packs are roughly 135 calories each. On Cambridge its 3 a day and I think around 200 calories each. So you'd need to think carefully about how many packs you would have and whether you are getting the nutrients you need.

Having said that the meal packs on SnS are lovely and so are the bars (if a little small!).

Miss KC I was on Lipotrim before but actually much prefer S&S - love the meals and the bars!
Cherry-Blossom - well dne to you too and good luck with getting over that threshold!

Well done! I started off as morbidly obese and am now 3lbs away from being overweight. I can't wait :).

Hi thanks for the advice, much appreciated, I ordered the 99p sample meal and just tried it, but sadly didnt like it much, and thought the chilli would of been a winner, oh well thats what you get for looking for a cheat hehe x

I thought the chilli was lovely and thick and creamy I guess everyone's taste is different x

Sadly didnt do it for me, was thinking of swapping diets when I was ordering, cause the shake range is brill too

I started off as obese stage 2, now into obese stage 1 and looking forward to being in overweight! :-D

Well done! It's great to see the bmi chart go down I started in the obese section I'm in the upper part of over weight at the mo but every day is a step closer :)

It certainly is L2L x

Back