No longer weighing at home !

katsmad64

The scales have offically gone ! Went to WI and lost 1lb & got my 1/2 stone award I'm so pleased :) After yesterday weighing at home got me really down close to tears I know I shouldn't of let it get to me but it did and basically felt like rubbish. My only advice to everyone else is DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF AT HOME ( if you attend group ) I know how hard this can be so the best thing you can do is get rid of them. I lost sight of how well I have done. I never have been & never will be a big looser & should be happy with any loss as basically I am never hungry .
I have tried other diets where I was hungry all the time and although I lost weight I put it back on & more ! So am sticking with SW & keeping fit because I do feel so much better. Thanks for all the good advice & mine would be lose the scales they're evil ! x :devilangel:

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!
i also got rid of mine :) i think u will feel much better for doing this!
since starting SW i have weighed myself inbetween once (i used scales at tesco) as i had been ill and they said i had gained 2lb! :( i was sooo peed off with it that i nearly didnt go to group as i didnt want to be told offically i had gained! but i was brave and decided im going! i have gained! so what!? ill just start again this week!
go i got there and had actually lost 2lb! so 4lb difference from weighing elsewhere!!!
needless to say i was ecstatic! lol and im never gonna weigh weigh between again!! lol xXx

Yay.... Well done. I ditched my scales before I started SW and it was the best thing I ever did! I

have been tempted to weigh myself at the chemist a couple of times, but thought whats the point? It always makes me miserable when I do that.

This is the longest I have ever stuck to any kind of healthy eating plan and I think loosing my "scales" obsession has helped.

Back