No loss on Xenical after VLCD (Cambridge) - Stories please?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Shortiesmith, 13 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Shortiesmith

Shortiesmith Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sorry if you've already read my other post! Thought I'd re-phrase the heading and see who pops along!

I am 2 weeks in and have not lost a pound. I did gain 3-4lbs in the first few days (as I had come straight off Cambridge Diet) but thats has now gone and I am back to the weight my Doctor recorded when she prescribed Xenical.

I have been reading through this forum for stories similar to mine, where people have come off VLCD's and have struggled to lose initially. I was so disheartened yesterday I almost packed it in and went back to CD - but thanks to a few replies, I am going to carry on and give it a good chance.

Anyone out there who has had a similar experience and is now going in the right direction?

Thank you! :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ellynewton

ellynewton Member

hi there i was on lighter life for 4 weeks then went on to xenical gained about 7 pound but with plenty exercise checking out carbs I lost 13 pounds in a month the nurse is delighted with me im sticking with it but I am not getting too anxious over it
  4. Notebook

Notebook Full Member

Checking out carbs - ?
    what do you mean?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.