No loss this week

zombiegirl

I need motivating! Been struggling to lose the last few weeks, even though my commitment to losing is still 100% it is going soooooo slowly. This week I will be lucky to have stayed the same, my scales show me as having gained compared to what they said last week. I can't work out what's going wrong, not doing anything differently. It is just so demotivating

Are you near your target?

Are you still drinking your water? Have you upped your exercise? Have you added anything which might have taken you out of ketosis such as camomile tea or diet coke?

I have upped my exercise. I have started doing yoga 3 times per week and I love it. I had considered stopping to see if my weight loss speeds up but I am enjoying it so much and seeing the benefits already in terms of flexibility and relaxation. Do you think it will start again when by body adjusts?

Yes - you'll still be losing fat but you may be retaining water to help with your muscle repair and also may be building muscle. It's all positive stuff - it's just that it will slow down your loss on the scales for a little while. After a few weeks it should carry on though. Have you had your measurements done? I bet you'd still be seeing big differences there.

Back