Attack No loss today :(

blue31

Hi again,

I started attack again on Monday morning and my weigh in on Wednesday was 3.5 pounds lighter which was excellent I was over the moon! However...... Got weighed this morning and I have remained the same and no loss whatsoever :(

I did eat out yesterday but had mixed grill and a plain small omlette. There was whoever two pork sausages on the mixed grill. Do you think this is what could have stalled my daily loss in attack?

Any help Would be very much appreciated. Hopefully I haven't ruined 3 days off attack by eating out. Is there anything I can do to rectify this? I am on attach for 6 days which will take me to Saturday.

Many thanks from a very concerned dukaner :/ x

Hi Blue

You won't have 'ruined' your Attack, but you won't get the best results either. Don't worry though, this is a marathon not a sprint so, head down and bum up (hiya Sid! :D) and keep on keepin' on.

P x

Lol thanks Pauline

Just disappointed in myself now :( who could have known that two sausages could do that think maybe I was a little naive x

Oh well onwards and upwards ?

we all make mistakes esp in attack (mine was type of ham) but just think its only one day, tomorrow is another day and just put those sausages behind you x

Hi guys,

Got weighed again this morning and another half a pound gone so 4 and a half since Monday so not too bad. Lost a lot more first time around but hey ho. I'm determined this year to do it and it's extra important as me and my partner will hopefully be trying to conceive this year (although the weight needs to go first!) sounds silly losing it all to put it back on lol but this is my inspiration to do the diet an I hope I can succeed. :)

Hi guys,

Got weighed again this morning and another half a pound gone so 4 and a half since Monday so not too bad. Lost a lot more first time around but hey ho. I'm determined this year to do it and it's extra important as me and my partner will hopefully be trying to conceive this year (although the weight needs to go first!) sounds silly losing it all to put it back on lol but this is my inspiration to do the diet an I hope I can succeed. :)

Well, look at it this way - at least you'll have a baby out of the re-gain. All I got was a fatter arse :D

Great motivation to lose weight blue xxx Jellies loosing weight too to start treatment, all good and good luck and and and great losses xxx

Back