No loss!!!!!!!!

Eileen

likes posting.
I went too my weight in last night & i weigh the same, i have not done a thing wrong.Its strange some other members had cheated & still lost :cry:Its not fair.
Im hoping for a big loss next week too make up for it!:break_diet:

Awwww I can so sympathise with you. I had exactly the same thing this wee (tho Im not doing LL) Its not fair at all is it.

I hope things sort themselves out for next week and we both have a great weight loss

*HUGS*

I feel for you, in my 2nd week I was showing a 2lb gain :mad: but when the tape measure was got out, it showed the inches were melting away :D It was a hard time for me and I had a total blowout one night (KFC Wrapstar) but slowly but surely the scales soon caught up and now I,m 15lbs and 18 inches down in 3 weeks :) it will catch up I promise

Nikki x

So sorry to see this happened. It could be any number of things that caused it but you mustn't dwell on it. Look at the bigger picture of how much you have lost over all and just stay focussed for next week. Maybe get your measurements checked also?

As Nikki suggested measuring yourself to see if you have lost some inches this week.

This is very normal to have a week when the weight loss seems slower or even that the scales just don't move.

Hang in there, you have had fab losses so far, your doing really well.

Love Mini xxx

Can TOTALLY understand how you feel (see early days of blog!) but it does eve out in the end and despite losses (see sig) it works out as average of 3.8 a week for me....Just hang in there! It can be hormones, too much water befroe w/i; fat loss but muscle build (weighs more) so dont be despondent. Just keep the goal in sight & hang in there!

I completely understand. It was my WI last night and after a low loss last week of 1.9lb I was hoping for a bigger loss to compensate and low and behold I lost 1/2 lb. To say I was gutted was an understatement. I haven't done a thing wrong and cannot see any reason for it (not TOTM and not constipated). Really felt like eating last night - had a proper "what's the point" attitude. But went to bed and feel better today and am off to join a local club so I can start swimming regulalrly to try and kick start things again. Chin up and battle on regardless, everyone seems to hit a sticking point somewhere along the way - lets hope ours are out of the way now and it will be plain sailing from here.
Good luck
Laura

thanks for all your support, im just going too carry on it will come off in the end.Funny though today i feel really bloated, so maybe its the water, im ok with the toilet department so thats all it can be.

Back