No milk?!? & adding a meal

missminnie

Hi All

Just received my first pack today - yeah and looking forward to starting. Not sure whether to start tomorrow or just wait for the weekend as have a lunch meeting at work Friday and Dad's birthday too.

But from looking at the packs they say mix with water - when I've done a VLCD before you had to mix with milk and or water. So the only thing we need to purchase each week from the grocery shop for me is water! Is that right?

And the adding a meal every 4 weeks - is that on the 4th week or after the 4th week i.e the 5th week you have an evening meal?

Thanks in advance.

That's right, no milk. you just use water to mix up all the packs. There is also no milk allowance at all for drinks. It's just black tea, coffee, water and some folks have coke zero too. Not diet coke, just coke zero as it has no citric acid.

In terms of add a meal I believe it's supposed to be every 4 weeks on the diet you need to have an AAM week so that would be week 5.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I would recommend starting after your Dad's Birthday, but between now and then try and stick to sensible low carb meals. Try and be fairly good at the lunch on Friday, but enjoy your Dad's Birthday.

Back