No More Diet Plans/Counting Stuff Please!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by purplefish, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. purplefish

purplefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/WW
    Ok, I`ve tried WW and failed more times than I care to mention, so it`s obviously not for me.

There must be someone out there who can suggest ways of losing weight without having to count stuff all the time or pay out to join a club of some sort? :mad:

I have no problem with exercise as I go to the gym, walk and cycle everywhere but it`s obvious I am eating too much and the wrong things!! :sigh:

Any suggestions before I try hypnosis!! :eek:

Tanya xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elliotwwe

elliotwwe Member

There are good Rosemary Conley diet books, you dont have to count calories so much just follow the diet as it's written exactly.

4. Maynie

Maynie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.31%)
    Diet:
    MFP/South Beach
    South Beach? There's very little counting stuff (just nuts and oil portions really), but the first phase might feel quite restrictive. There's no paying to join a club, you could get all the information you need from the internet really, but you could buy a book. I don't think it's particularly the right thing if you're in a phase of wanting to feel 'free' from dieting restrictions though.

I think Slimming World is good for people who don't like to measure, as there is so much free food. Even that has a small amount of measuring for healthy extras though and it's probably best to go to a club at least once. Though I think you can do it online?

Hmm. Maybe low GI?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.