No more Exante 'shake' offer !!

Bronte

Went onto Exante website, to order the shake only offer & its gone !! the only offer available is shakes & soups ! i can't stand the soups !! will have to email them to see if its a mistake & the offer is still on for the shakes ! otherwise its full price for the shakes only !!:sigh:

Yes, I noted this too earlier and am hoping this is just a mistake..!

Last time I checked the shakes (3 days ago max) there was still like 800+ supplies of the bumper packs available so not sure why it's disappeared now with no warning.. :(

i ordered 5months worth of the shake offer and when i went back the next day they'd pulled it, i'm glad i got it when i did!!

Hi Bronte

Did you email them and get a reply re the shakes only offer?

Thanks

Sarah
xxxxx

I emailed Exante and got this reply:

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for your enquiry. The Shake Only Bumper Packs are currently unavailable but we hope to nave them available againg in the near future.

Regards

Jackie

Customer Care

I only have enough shakes for the next 2 weeks, after that not sure what to do ! I can't really afford Exante shakes (full price) I will probably go onto kee shakes as cheaper, until the offer is on again !

I only have enough shakes for the next 2 weeks, after that not sure what to do ! I can't really afford Exante shakes (full price) I will probably go onto kee shakes as cheaper, until the offer is on again !

Whats kee shakes??:sigh: xx Thankxs xx

thanks lou1978

I've ordered some x

Back