No more excuses!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lottie1982, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. lottie1982

lottie1982 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(18.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone :D

Well, after a lot of procrastination, the diet starts tomorrow. I did well on a low carb diet a couple of years ago and had kept most of the weight off until the last 3 months, when I gave up smoking and also started on Zoladex (hormone injection which gives you a fake menopause) which I am scared will make the weight gain worse.

Although I found LC successful, it didn't feel like something I could keep up for much longer and was quite expensive. So have joined Slimming World online and am all set to start in the morning.

So fingers crossed for success and I look forward to becoming part of your community!

Lottie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Come over and see us in the SW section

Irene xx

4. SuzyK

SuzyK Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(25.36%)
    Hi Lottie

Good luck with the diet...... so today is the big day is it! You will do fine and this is a great forum.

All the best

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.