Total Solution NO MORE EXCUSES!

becky 1983

Am starting Exante. Have just ordered the months supply of shakes. I tried Slim and Save and did ok but didn't find the shakes very filling and the meal packs were making me crave food so am going to give the shakes ago. I have some of the slim and save shakes left so am going to use them while I wait for my Exante order to arrive.

It's time to do it now. No more excuses. No more letting other people drag me down with them just because they're unhappy. This is about me. It's time to be selfish!

Hi Becky & welcome to this lovely haven of weight losers :0) I looked at s&s and then decided on exante for the same reasons you just mentioned! There are plenty of posts on here for making your shakes and soups more interesting & how to get the best out of it.... Everyone is very supportive too! Best of luck on your journey :0)

Hey Becky :) Good luck! I've never tried s&s, but hope you get on better with exante :) This site is fab for motivation, support, and ideas, so keep with it, it will help :) You'll soon find out which packs you like and which ones you don't (or you might be super lucky and like them all :) ), and like Miss said, there are looaaaads of ideas on here to improve the ones you don't like :) Hope it all goes well! If you can stick with it through the first week, your losses should spur you on after that :) Good luck :) x

GRRRRR!!! I'm tired and cranky because inconsiderate upstairs neighbours kept me awake all night with loud music then when I asked him to turn it down (not off just down) he started slagging me off!!! So now i'm p'd off, cranky, tired and I want food!!!!!!! :(

Just worked out that to get to my target weight by my target date is 3.5lbs a week - eek!!! I hope I can do it. I want to go into my 29th year feeling FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!

That's doable if you stick at it 100%, I'm sure you'll get there! Just keep guzzling the water, that helps loads :0)

Welcome Becky, I am sure you will enjoy your journey on the exante wagon! Once you get the first few days behind you you will be fine as said before the more water you manage the easier it will be. xxx
Good luck with your journey:)

Good afternoon Becky and welcome! :hug99: xx

I'm experimenting with the chocolate shake. I've made it with less water so its really thick and popped it in the fridge for an hour or so in the hope that it thickens up even more. If it works I'll have a nice chocolate mousse type thing for later on this evening when I get the munchies. xxx

Ok my toes are like ice and numb!!! no other part of me is cold yet, Surely I can't be in Ketosis after 2 days, although i do have the start of metal mouth!!! :confused:

Sounds like you're definitely on the way to ketosis even if you're not quite there yet...... It depends what you ate before you started, if you had loads of carbs then it would take longer to get into ketosis because your body would use that up first, but if you were eating fairly low carb then its possible you could be in ketosis already

:welcome:Becky and all the best on your Exante journey! I've found this site excellent for tips and ideas and I know I would have found it much harder to stick to without the helpful info. I'm sure you'll soon be at your target.

Decided to try the chocolate shake hot. Only problem is i did it in a shaker!!! Whoopsey!!! Chocolate everywhere as the shaker went BOOM! :eek:

I bet that made a mess! The chocolate is my least favourite:mad: x

YAY!!!! my order's arrived!!! Been 100% from Monday so far and am feeling great. Went for a walk at lunch so I didn't have to sit and watch everybody eat the cakes out of the canteen at work. On a late night tomorrow so should be easy to stick to again :D

Only lost 5lbs in my first week. Not surprising though. I was doing really well until Friday night when I caved and had a bacon sandwhich. And then finished the pack off with another one on Saturday :cry: Back on track now though. But 5lbs off is better than nothing. xxx

Hi Becky!
Well Done on -5lb that's brill!
Don't let your slip bring you down, I tripped up last weekend and was really mad at myself... It doesn't help though so just stay positive!!
Good Luck with your journey :-D
Emma xx

5lbs is still a great loss! So well done :) Don't worry too much about it, everyone slips up once in awhile, and yours wasnt a major slip either, could have been worse! :) So draw a line in the sand and carry on :) Good luuuck, keep going! :D

well done on 5lbs, its still the equivalent of 40 sausages - imagine them wrapped around you! This is a difficult diet to get into and takes a lot of motivation but well worth the results! next time you fancy something like a bacon roll, pop on here and let someone talk you out of it!! ;)

Back