No more faffing around!!

Morning everyone. Having spent years faffing around with SW, WW, calorie counting and meal replacements, and after seeing lots of my friends lose loads on Extra Easy, I joined my local class yesterday. I bought a 12 week countdown to commit to it and myself. I have a long way to go (about 7 stone to lose) but I'm ready for it now.

Here's wishing us all a healthy and slim New Year.

Rosie
:)

Well done honey, the 12 week countdown is a great motivator! Are you going to group too? I found that being weighed in each week helps so much... and also, if you can stick to the first week it gets easier. Its difficult when you start out and can't seem to figure out what to eat lol.. but make yourself a food plan and get lots of yummy free stuff in. I find things like chocolate philly thats really low in syns can help with sweet cravings, also fat free salad dressing makesme not hate salad x Ooh and hard boil some eggs to help if your hungry x

I am re-joining SW on Saturday after several months off. ( my head was not in the right place to diet) I going to get a 12 week countdown. Good luck :girlpower:

Well done on taking what is one of the biggest steps and i think you have made the right decision buying a countdown.

I did extra easy all the way through my journey and its worked for me.

Good luck

Thank you for all your replies and encouragement. Yes I am going to class as well. I was surprised that it was open yesterday as I've done WW in the past and they never opened on New Years Day. I saw it as a sign lol! Haven't been the best prepared today food wise but am sticking to plan. Wish I'd thought about the hard boiled eggs, they would've been ideal to bring to work :)

How much was the 12 week countdown? I'm joining at the end of the month as unfortunatley i'm poor until then :(

Well done on joining and good luck. Looking forward to hearing about your weight loss xx

Thanks. The 12 week countdown is £49.50 which includes the joining fee. I'm totally skint now until the end of the month but its the only way I'm going to be able to commit to it :)

Back