NO MORE FAFFING!!!

I bit the bullet and went to see my CDC. To my surprise I've only put on 2Ibs - but I put on 3 because of TOTM last week :mad: :sigh: Given my nibbling habits over the last week I'm quite pleased, but I MUST stop this. I had such a cracking start, and although I've still lost a stone, I was only a couple of lbs off 2 stone in 2 weeks and now I've mucked it up. Bah!

Right, tomorrow is it. I've got my cookies and cream shakes to keep me on the straight and narrow too - plus I've just booked tickets for Alton Towers for October 19th!

xx

twobirdsandabiscuit said:
I bit the bullet and went to see my CDC. To my surprise I've only put on 2Ibs - but I put on 3 because of TOTM last week :mad: :sigh: Given my nibbling habits over the last week I'm quite pleased, but I MUST stop this. I had such a cracking start, and although I've still lost a stone, I was only a couple of lbs off 2 stone in 2 weeks and now I've mucked it up. Bah!

Right, tomorrow is it. I've got my cookies and cream shakes to keep me on the straight and narrow too - plus I've just booked tickets for Alton Towers for October 19th!

xx

U can do it I pt on 5lb over the last 2 weeks too and went tonight and lost 8 I was so determined to stick to it this last week cos I was fed up wasting £40 on it when I was cheating so gave my head a wobble and now I'm back in the zone and feeling good :) u can do it 2 birds u know u can and I know u can xxxx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

I had this realization the other day, Been 100% for 2 day's now, Just shakes no food, not a massive achievement, but tbh I've had chicken almost EVERY night since week 2!
We can do it :) xx

Go for it. U had such an amazing start it would be a shame to spoil it. Its not too late tho and get back in that zone. U can do it :)

Thanks ladies. I can AND I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back