No more yo-yo dieting!!!

Cacee42

Hi, I have been yo-yo dieting for many years and have tried every diet under the sun. This time I am going to use common sense and count calories.

I started cc last Monday and on weighing this morning I have lost 6lbs, I realise this is mostly fluid in the first week and will slow down. I am actually finding it quite easy to cc so I hope this lasts.

I am using My Fitness Pal to cc and this has been great, it is an excellent app.

Cacee

I had stuck to cc quite well until yesterday, I had a day off work and all I could think about was food. I was ok at the weekend as my husband and son were with me but struggled yesterday.

I have been using my treadmill quite a bit as I'm too embarrassed to go to a gym just yet, hopefully will go to swimming and the gym at the summer.

Cacee

I found yesterday a bit easier as I was back at work. I didn't eat anything at all until last night as I had several meetings and hadn't realised until I got home that I hadn't eaten.

I used my treadmill for a bit last night, not as long as I would have liked but I was shattered.

Will see how the rest of the week goes. Hope everyone is doing well.

Cacee

Thank you, hope ur doing ok.

I have a works night out tonight. We're having a meal then it's a tribute night. Not going to eat much today so that I can enjoy my meal tonight. I didn't see the menu so i don't know what we will be eating, just going to enjoy it anyway.

I will be weighing in on a Sunday morning and am praying for another loss this week. It's been a busy week for me and I haven't been able to do as much on the treadmill as I would have liked but will certainly be walking quite a bit at the weekend when out and about.

Hope everyone has had a good week, I'm very glad it's Friday.

Cacee

I had to buy new scales yesterday as the others stopped working. When I weighed in this morning the new scales say I have put 2lb on. I am putting this down to being different scales and will see how I get on at the next weigh in. I have stuck rigidly to calorie counting and have done some exercise too. I'm sure there will be an improvement next week.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Cacee

Cacee42 said:
I had to buy new scales yesterday as the others stopped working. When I weighed in this morning the new scales say I have put 2lb on. I am putting this down to being different scales and will see how I get on at the next weigh in. I have stuck rigidly to calorie counting and have done some exercise too. I'm sure there will be an improvement next week.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Cacee

Hi there, hope you don't mind me popping by, just got to say that the above is my worst nightmare. I can just see myself weighing on different scales and being about a stone heavier, or replacing the batteries in mine and the numbers change. Argh! Scares me so much. Horrible to be at he mercy of the weighing scales so much isn't it?! I'm sure it will all even out though. Good luck :)

Back