No more!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimforlive, 27 December 2007 Social URL.

1. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

Have fallen off wagon over Xmas, which is fine, as I kinda planned to do that - I haven't eaten nearly as much as I used to, but still have that horrible 'stuffed' feeling. I have realised that I so prefer to be starving that uncomfortably full!

I had just got to the stage where I was almost happy with my weight, so that's motivating me to re-start tomorrow, even though I've got a family do, and a meal on new years eve, I can still be good inbetween (can't I!?)

Also - have got a couple of blind dates lined up, so that should be motivation enough to get my ass back into gear - don't want to feel like a blimp! ;)

Good luck to all those newbies and the re-starters! We can do this :)
    xxxxxxxxxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I slipped up over Christmas, but I am now raring to get back on to ss, good luck restarting x

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.