No more!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimforlive, 27 December 2007 Social URL.

1. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi all,

Have fallen off wagon over Xmas, which is fine, as I kinda planned to do that - I haven't eaten nearly as much as I used to, but still have that horrible 'stuffed' feeling. I have realised that I so prefer to be starving that uncomfortably full!

I had just got to the stage where I was almost happy with my weight, so that's motivating me to re-start tomorrow, even though I've got a family do, and a meal on new years eve, I can still be good inbetween (can't I!?)

Also - have got a couple of blind dates lined up, so that should be motivation enough to get my ass back into gear - don't want to feel like a blimp! ;)

Good luck to all those newbies and the re-starters! We can do this :)
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I slipped up over Christmas, but I am now raring to get back on to ss, good luck restarting x
    Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.