Step 1 Sole Source No Negativity

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
I'm off to see my CDC for the first time in almost 7 weeks, I've gained a whopping 18lbs in my absence but in my defense I have been to America.

I'm starting over on SS but I always find it hard the first few days. I am feeling positive, I've done this before and can again. Trouble is at home and work I'm surrounded by negativity about dieting, ("Eat less move more" attitude) so I really struggle to stay positive about it all.

I'd really love it if people would post nice positive stories on this thread. I know there are lots of success stories but because this is a support forum it's more often the struggles and difficulties that get thread time. I'm trying to recapture the magical feeling I had when I first did CD and felt the weight melting away.

Please help me :)

Hii i remember u from a few years bak hun! You can do this im always around to chat minis is my saviour.xxx

franbella21 said:
Hii i remember u from a few years bak hun! You can do this im always around to chat minis is my saviour.xxx

Thanks Hun, I'm raring to go now, my wi was not quite as horrific as I anticipated so that was good. I'll be on here a lot more often but I've noticed it's not as positive as it used to be, which is why I set up this thread. :)

38 days ago I looked in the mirror and cried. My clothes were at bursting point, my face was puffy and I felt unattractive, fat and frumpy. I had always wanted a big party for my 30th but with this rapidly approaching, the thought of having to go for a night out was terrifying to me.

I booked a venue for my party. I did the invites. There was no going back.....either be miserable for my big party or make a change. I chose the latter.

38 days later and the change is immense. I'm nearly down 2 stone and my previously tight fitting clothes are loose. The compliments are coming and with my weight loss comes a new confidence. I've been unhappy at work for a while and I have now started applying for other jobs.

38 days ago I really wouldn't have thought I'd be in this position already. This diet is changing my life. It's up to me to continue and persevere til target but I have every confidence that I will do so. I feel amazing and I am so grateful to everyone on here for supporting me unreservedly. When I began the diet I avoided telling people the truth but now I am less concerned with others opinions and that has given me the strength to be honest.

OH and i have been making plans for the future. We want to do a road trip in America. A sailing holiday. And a beach holiday in Mexico, where i can feel amazing in a bikini and not have to cover up all the time. these plans spur me on!

This journey didn't start positive but the middle part is definitely is and as for the end......that remains to be seen but all I know is that I am so motivated and happy right now.

Nikie said:
38 days ago I looked in the mirror and cried. My clothes were at bursting point, my face was puffy and I felt unattractive, fat and frumpy. I had always wanted a big party for my 30th but with this rapidly approaching, the thought of having to go for a night out was terrifying to me.

I booked a venue for my party. I did the invites. There was no going back.....either be miserable for my big party or make a change. I chose the latter.

38 days later and the change is immense. I'm nearly down 2 stone and my previously tight fitting clothes are loose. The compliments are coming and with my weight loss comes a new confidence. I've been unhappy at work for a while and I have now started applying for other jobs.

38 days ago I really wouldn't have thought I'd be in this position already. This diet is changing my life. It's up to me to continue and persevere til target but I have every confidence that I will do so. I feel amazing and I am so grateful to everyone on here for supporting me unreservedly. When I began the diet I avoided telling people the truth but now I am less concerned with others opinions and that has given me the strength to be honest.

OH and i have been making plans for the future. We want to do a road trip in America. A sailing holiday. And a beach holiday in Mexico, where i can feel amazing in a bikini and not have to cover up all the time. these plans spur me on!

This journey didn't start positive but the middle part is definitely is and as for the end......that remains to be seen but all I know is that I am so motivated and happy right now.

Sounds fabulous! Well done on sticking with it!! I'm really looking forward to the point where I can look in the mirror and really see a difference!! I was just getting to that point before I went to America and ruined it all.

This time I am going to take progress photos, I haven't really bothered in the past. But I think in the long run it will be good to look back on!

I don't know if its just me but Minimins seems awfully quiet at the moment.

It really does seem quiet doesn't it!!! I haven't been on as much as usual over the last two days...just popping out (in the rain!) briefly but I will be back to catch up on here afterwards.....xxx

Love this thread. I've been away for a while but have started CD again today. Need a CDC in my life to keep me on track. Hoping to have a big loss this week. Done it before and I shall do it again, to goal this time!

Chika welcome back and I'm so confident that you will get the big losses you want! It is quite quiet here on weekends but during the week you should get some traffic! I have been here 5 weeks and have received nothing but support from everyone!

There is so much support to be had on the forum... Don't think I'd still be going if it wasn't for chatting to people on here!

Well done for starting CD again, I've heard it can be really hard to get back on CD after a break, so well done for trying again.... I'm sure you'll do fab! :)

How you doin hunni? Evrryone had a good weekend? Xx

I was nights last night so I'm so far behind with my water. Pretty much got it all to drink between now and bed time. It's going to be a long night :eek: day 3 today and ketosis should be just around the corner!!

Good luck Surfhunny! That stage just before ketosis was HARD but remember how great you feel when you are through it! I'm halfway through my second big bottle of water, its so much easier to drink it when I'm at work!

Fran- hope you are doing ok, we haven't caught up in a while!

I'm nearly there with the water but I'll be up and down all night to the bathroom. It depends on where I am as work as to how easy the water is to get down the hatch.

Your doin fab hun the water is a pain!!think i need to wear nappy to work lol.hey hunni im still here but been doin alot of lurking :)))) il catch up on ure diary now hun xx

It's the water that's a killer for me on this diet, 99% of the time I'm really not bothered about the lack of food, it's trying to drown myself in water that often leads me to give up. So I really need to persevere with it. I know it gets easier and I actually can't wait to get back into ketosis and be on a roll.

I hope to get a few good losses under my belt to get me going, but I'm not getting my hopes up, my losses are notoriously low!

The water kills me too hun have u tried the flavouring hun? Also i wake up and down a litre so i know thats one done :) xx

That's a good idea! I just need to get a bit more organised and methodical with it.

My SIL has introduced me to Pinterest and I've been trawling through it looking at fashion ideas and hair and make-up ideas. I've got absolutely no fashion sense what-so-ever so I'm hoping to learn a few things!!

Back