• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No Salad

rosebug

Silver Member
It will be fine, hon. Just keep off carby things like carrots, parsnips or corn and stick to green things if you can.

Feel better soon.

yes, stick to green leaf as best as you can love, or string beans if you have any in the freezer

Thanks both... I don't have any green beans but I just had some broccoli in a quiche. Is broccoli ok as it is a leafy green, hoping the hubby will remember to get me some romaine and spinach they are my faves at the mo :) Will have to get some green beans and keep them in the freezer for days like this.

rosebug

Silver Member
According to my tracker site thing 100g of boiled broccoli is about 1g carb. Looks good to me :) I only like broccoli when it's been boiled completely soft.

LVLLM

Gold Member
OW DOR ..WHERES THE SALAD ;)

sorreee have lost the plot.

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
Well done on your loss. I am sure it wont matter to mix and match your veg and salad, so long as you are following the programme so to speak.

Leanne1

Silver Member
Thanks both... I don't have any green beans but I just had some broccoli in a quiche. Is broccoli ok as it is a leafy green, hoping the hubby will remember to get me some romaine and spinach they are my faves at the mo :) Will have to get some green beans and keep them in the freezer for days like this.
I'm guessing it was a crustless quiche?

Thanks everyone.... I know how you feel vicky but not what you mean lol. It was indeed crustless made with eggs and cream it was yummy. Done too well to ruin it now :D

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
Sorry darling, what is tmj

hope you feel better and the salad has arrived !! xx

I have it permanently claire every so often I have a major flare up which is happening at the moment... it's some of the worst pain I have ever felt. Thanks mustdoit I am not really feeling better and the salad has still not arrived lol. Going shopping in the morning though and I am actually looking forward to it which is extremely strange for me :) Tomorrow is a new day so hoping for some relief :)