No Sex Drive :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
When i got with my OH i was in the 9st and i got all the way up to nearly 15st, we dont have any kind of sex life as i am not comfortable with myself and just dont feel sexy, i just wondered if anyone else feels the same and how does it affect your relationship? x
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BOTTOM OF MY SIGNATURE

I wish I had this problem! My boyfriend's sex drive is about a quarter of what mine is! I used to think it was because I was big and he wasn't attracted to me when I had no clothes on, but as time goes on and I get slimmer and his sex drive hasn't got any higher, I realise it really is just him and I'm gonna have to get used to it, haha!

The differing sex drives however do affect our relationship every now and then because it makes me feel more like we're good friends or even siblings because we playfight a lot, rather than a couple and that is upsetting, but I love the other parts of him too much for it to affect us enough for me to end it.

The only tip I can give is hang on in there and I'm sure you'll get more confident as you lose weight - I personally think you have a fab body!

Also, this is gonna sound silly, but I mentioned the playfighting earlier - him flinging me about and us having so much physical contact in that way, makes me feel slimmer and more confident with my body somehow, and it makes me more comfortable with him touching me and more used to it, so maybe try that, if you dont already!

Sorry to hear you're so affected, like I said I don't think you have anything to worry about, everyone's sex drives are different and you have a fab figure. You could always try some sort of herbal remedies as well like Horny Goats Weed? And just get some sexy underwear that gives you good shape and support, and glam yourself up a bit? That always makes me feel sexy.

Good luck! xx

Back