No support

Lydia1

Hello Everyone! I am currently waiting at home for Exante Diet Delivery! I am so excited!

I was just wondering what kind of support people were getting from friends and family whilst they have been on Exante?

A friend of mine at work is on the Cambridge diet and everyone has been so negative towards her about it saying she is stupid for being so extreme. She has nearly given up because of it.

The few people I have told have been a bit sceptical too...and I am just wondering whether I should maybe keep it to myself while I do Exante?

Your input would be much appreciated!

Lydia x

Hey Lydia welcome hunny , personally I'd say sod them people who usually say things Like that are plain jelous. You go and prove them wrong and then watch their faces ;-) the results are so worth it but with that it's comes a whole lot if changes how we see food etc.. Good luck and stay positive lovely x

Hi precious :) I think you are right - the results will be worth it :D people just reckon they are nutrition experts when they hear someone is doing a VLCD and love to stick their nose in hehe.
You are spot on though - I need to stay POSITIVE :)
Thanks precious x

Lydia1 said:
Hi precious :) I think you are right - the results will be worth it :D people just reckon they are nutrition experts when they hear someone is doing a VLCD and love to stick their nose in hehe.
You are spot on though - I need to stay POSITIVE :)
Thanks precious x

Your welcome hunny also it's funny how they suddenly become so interested wen one wants to lose weight... But when we have been overweight they don't say anything - lol that bit really gets on my t!ts lol it doesn't matter which path we choose to lose weight - atleast we are doing something about it eh? :) x

My other half will be very supportive I think and I have a couple of friends also currently on a VLCD but I think on the whole I will keep it to myself. If other people do find out and chritisize I guess I just have to take a deep breath, smile and remind myself who I am losing weight for...and it certainly isn't for them!

This forum seems to offer great support :)

xx

Haha exactly! They wouldn't make a comment if I was sat there stuffing my face with junk food which has far less nutritional value!

I will give "Just because" a go - there isn't all that much they can say back to that is there!

Lydia xx

Back