no syn garlic bread......wohoo

jodie2oo6

Made sw lasagne with free chips and garlic bread all free never been so full in my life..

ForumRunner_20121111_121311.png

Garlic bread looks good :) how'd you do it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All you need is a packet of instant mash. I made up with 300mls of cold water. You might need to add less or more. As you need to make a dough. Then simply put in oven till it browns, i got impatient and put it under the grill half was through. Then turn it over smear your garlic and herbs on and put back i oven then brown under the grill. I was going to put cheese on but already used my hexa. Was made in approx 20 mins.

Flatten the dough quite thin as i made mine too thick that's prob why it took a while baking. Don't forget to spray your tray with fry light. :)

Its the white sauce made with egg from slimming world site lasagne recipe. It rose a bit lol was yummy tho. And all syn free on extra easy

Iv not tried smash like that before, does it actually taste like garlic bread ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Easier way - Wholemeal bread, fry light and garlic paste....

Edit- Toasted, of course.

jodie2oo6 said:
Im sure my post says syn free garlic bread.??? Hate it when people try to be clever!

I didn't say anything about your syn count, did I? I just said that is an easier way for syn free garlic bread.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Originally Posted by FaithFluro
Easier way - Wholemeal bread, fry light and garlic paste....

Edit- Toasted, of course.

Same way I make mine only I use a HEB pitta.

are u sure u don't need to syn the smash as ur not using it as it was mea
nt to be used?

It's the same as smash pizza basically and my consultant has spoken about that before and she seemed to think it was free!

Where there's a will..... said:
I think it would be free as part of meal with your third super free as well. Think you would need to Syn if you had as snack......

My consultant has said its free and you can snack has yours said different? Will let my consultant know that they are all saying different :-\

I use WW petit pain - makes lovely crusty garlic bread and you can have one for a HEXB :)

Back