• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

no totm but lost another 3lbs

bindiboo

Hi its me again
S: 15st10.5lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(7.03%)
I thought my 1lb lost from last week was due to totm but that never arrived. It took 3 months for the last one to arrive... i am in no hurry! anyway the good news is that I managed to lose another 3lbs this week. I know that i wont manage to hit the 11's for when my cdc comes back off holiday (6lbs to go to do that, my cdc comes back next week)

anyway feel better this week, got really fed up after last weeks weigh in and even got to the point where I couldnt face another pack........roll on aam week

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Well done on the 3lbs and good to hear you are feeling more positive it is tough when the scales don't reward you so congratulations.

Georgie
x

Linda5111

I can do this.
well done...nice to hear ur feeling positive.

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Well Done Bindiboo...

Be nice to lose half your target by next week when your CDC's back from holiday...

Keep going you really are doing great.

bindiboo

Hi its me again
well done Bindi, you are really on a roll at the moment, and look at your BMI, you have just officially resigned your membership of the obese club.

You must be feeling great!
i never even realised that my bmi has moved down a notch........oooh I AM OVERWEIGHT YAH:party0011::party0011:

thanks

bindiboo

Hi its me again
oh and i have just worked out that i have now lost 17% of my starting body weight....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CD Off Topic 1
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Forum 7
Slimming World 5
Cambridge Weight Plan 2