No weight loss 2nd week

Hi all,

My first week (23/07/2012-30/07/2012) i lost 10lb on sole source.

Now, since Monday, i have lost nothing at all.

I have stuck to my three choc velvet tetras and drank 3 litres of water and nothing (at all) else, same as the first week, but all of a sudden im not losing weight.

Any ideas?

Rach

You need to step away from the scales.

The time to declare you haven't lost any weight in the second week is when your CDC tells you so.

Until that time, have faith, don't weigh at home, keep to 100% and you will be rewarded at your next weigh in.

Thanks girls. I know, its just so hard when the diet only feels worthit when you see a loss.

I felt amazing and not hungry at all on Monday when i was told 10lb off, but now im convinced im not losing.

But thank you!

I know how you feel however.

It just seems so painfully...slow ... when you're in the middle of it.

When you look back though - it is a fast journey.

Ive done cambridge before and lost 3 and a half stone, but this time, because I've let myself get big again, it seems harder.

My office is freezing and I really want a skinny caramel latte.

We are our own worst enemies sometimes and we so want to suceed that any dent to our confidence can be awful but ... you are doing well and the result will show, I agree with what everyone else has said! But, I know from experience it can be disheartening - but remember you can't do this diet and not lose weight! Promise!

First off congrats love u should be so proud but 2ndly yes stay away from them scales ! But if u can't the make a chart and write down yr pattern of when u lose x I wi on a Sunday and after wi I never lost all week until Friday was so painful to not see the scales going down but if u learn to embrace how yr body works it kinda makes it easier but all in all yr best off just not bothering xxxxxxxx good luck with the rest of the week and wi xxx hugs xxx

Back