No weight loss in fact its going up!

Mamakash

ONE HOT MAMA
Ell I have been pretty much TS for 15 days and lost just 4 pounds . When I say pretty much have stuck to my packs (sometimes 4 if hungry but I am tall) . Stayed away from wine except once and been total TS except 3 days ( and even then I only had protein) . Am exercising and drinking enough water/fluids and beginning to feel fed up as now after hitting 12 8 last week I am today 12 10 ..............

Yeah been to toilet and no TOTM ......

Any ideas ???

how about trying to have a total 100 % week and seeing if you have a better loss , depending on what protein you ate it could make a difference as its about calories not ketosis . Also how much exercise are you doing and what sort ? this can have a bog impact on weight loss , are you measuring as you may be loosing inches ?

Hi Mama, I think what determinator is saying is great advice... Just try a 100% TS week, 3 packs a day, just water... And I bet you'll lose a lot more!

In only 2 weeks you've had quite a few offs there, so I wouldn't worry about it...

Thanks determinator and Aaron . Just had work out with my trainer and he says I am losing inches and because I was athletic before I got sick my body fat will turn to muscle more quickly than others due to muscle memory .....,, hope so ! I certainly feel like I am in ketosis and am energised so will stick with it and see if I get a better loss soon or at least see inches disappearing

Oh yeah he also said due to the cold my body may be holding onto fat ( boiler broken and house freezing)

I have not cheated enough to make a difference ( honestly) plus exercing most days at a relatively high level so extra calories should be burnt off .....

Will stop worrying and keep focused and on track ......fingers crossed as I am determined not to be on a diet once this fat from illness and NHL food goes !

Back