No weight loss. Why?

alexisemma31

I went to class last night and was really disapointed I had maintained.

I'm doing red/green and had a mix of both.

I had a really good week, was well within my syns (had about 10 a day), made soup, no cheating, not star week, spring cleaned incuding moving beds etc.

Any ideas??

It's very disheartening but can happen sometimes (even on the Biggest Loser n just look at how much time they spend working out!!) and as long as you stay on track this week, you will probably see a good loss next week. Have you got a food diary that people could take a look at and see if they have any advice?

The most important thing is not to let it get you down and end up off plan xx

from your stats you have lost 11.5lbs in the last 5 weeks - thats an amazing loss hun! perhaps your body was just saying 'hold on a sec' and the weight will continue to drop off you next week.

My suggestions for a good week are to change the foods you eat - sometimes having the same stuff can mean a maintain!

Up your water intake - drink more fluids :)

Keep smiling - if you have been perfect and had a maintain its easy to say 'stuff it' but i reckon next week you will have a superb loss.

Good luck xxxx

I too was 100% this week but actually gained a 1.5lb, not a * week for me either, so disappointed.

I have been stuck too for 4 weeks or so and its driving me nuts!!!!! Its so hard to stay motivated! Really trying to stick at it though, good luck xxxx

I have been hovering around 11 stones for 8 weeks + - OK I'm not 100% but for the first 2 stones away I didn't need to be 100% and still lost half a pound or a pound etc - I gained 2.5lb's over Christmas and it took me 3 weeks to get rid of it - finally finally finally got below 11 stones (10/13.5) and the next week gained a pound which propelled me BACK into 11stones - then this week thought I have got to be back into 10 stones and NO only lost half pound and so I am still 11 stones. IT IS so frustrating.

I know that I have to be 100 % all this week and next week and the week after to get into that 10 stones bracket and STAY there.

sorry this is so lengthy - what I'm saying is although you were 100 % all week were you 100 % the week before??? it might be catch up?

Back