• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PV No weight loss!!

CC

Just completed my first week on cruise, following PP, PV alternating each day. I started at 75.5 and today I am 75.3 -200g!!! Pathetic! Had good weight loss in attack and even though I was not expecting huge amounts of weight loss, I thought I'd at least loose 1 pound/1/2 kilo!

Trying to analyze why! I have been ill in bed with a 102 fever so no exercise for 4 days and didn't eat for 2 days, perhaps that slowed my metabolism down??

Anyone else experienced the same weight loss stall?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Topaz63

Gone a bit quiet
Yes, I did, and it happened to me on Weight Watchers and South Beach too, so obviously something about my metabolism. Dr D recognises it as a common problem and suggests several things: increasing exercise and walking to an hour a day, increasing the water intake, and being a bit more strict on tolerated foods -eg cut down or out cocoa, fruit yogurts, etc, - and checking the measurements of bran, as he says most people have slightly more than they are supposed to. He also says, reduce or cut out smoked fish for a few days, as he thinks it may increase water retention a little. I also increased my fish intake instead of meat, and used things like prawns a bit more.

CC

Thanks to you both for responding, it's so good to know I am not alone! Have just been for a 55 min walk and enjoyed prawns for lunch! ;)

CC

Oh and how much exactly is a tablespoon? I looked up on google and it said 15ml = 1 tablespoon. Is that about right?

Atropos

Gold Member
Also - your weight loss may stall due to "time of the month" issues.... mine always does, for up to 10 days a month.

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
15g...