1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

No weight loss :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Rachel57, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Rachel57

Rachel57 Full Member

So I've been on sw for two weeks and can't believe I've not once felt hungry ! But I've just weighed myself today and I haven't lost anything :-( so me being me thinks" oh well" and I've probably gone past my syns today and I've just stuck my finger in the nuttella jar and scooped a blob out ! Now I feel guilty that I've done this just because I didn't lose any weight feeling fed up atm ..... Or sorry for myself x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hayley 29

hayley 29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Brush it under the carpet and don't let it get u down too much! The woman who runs ours says that sometimes it can take a while to kick in because ur body is not used to the volume of food ur now taking in. Fingers crossed for u Hun xxx
  4. Rachel57

Rachel57 Full Member

Tbh I hope that's it .my normal day would be
    Breakfast : nothing
    Dinner : nothing
    Tea : big portions
    Supper : tea and toast
    So I hope it is my body getting used to more then one meal a day ! X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.